The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
What can I say? ........I'm the MAN! ....so to speak.
tongue.png

Good luck with all your hatches. I will be checking in to see the results and learn more about hatching and packing eggs. Thanks

Quote: Well, fifty eggs are never fifty chicks. Out of what ever number hatch, I will likely keep them until I see what they look like and how many are cockerals. The pullets will stay, and the cockerals will go. I will have to see what color eggs the hens lay and maybe then I would have some to share. That will be next spring and time for more eggs in the bator!

[COLOR=800000]Well, fifty eggs are never fifty chicks.  Out of what ever number hatch, I will likely keep them until I see what they look like and how many are cockerals.  The pullets will stay, and the cockerals will go.  I will have to see what color eggs the hens lay and maybe then I would have some to share.  That will be next spring and time for more eggs in the bator![/COLOR]

If your day 7 candle goes like mine then you will have 47 in the bator out of 50, well mine were shipped so lets just say you will have 50. :lol: LOL LOL LOL

Back
Top Bottom