The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
hmm.png

I had a particular Dan in mind (an old boyfriend) - a big strapping, handsome boy, kinda' dumb, but real sweet!

No offense intended, Dan
lau.gif

Last edited:
I have seen a few comments about taking eggs out of fridge and put in incubator. Is this possible? I was always under the assumption that once they went in fridge they were eating eggs!

I have seen a few comments about taking eggs out of fridge and put in incubator. Is this possible? I was always under the assumption that once they went in fridge they were eating eggs!
I hatched TJs fertile eggs. They were in a refrigerator at the store.

It is harder though.

I candled again and dicarded 4 more down to 10 from 17 sent.Not sure of the 10 as I don't trust my candling
Down to 8,tomorrow is day 21,got my finger crossed toes crossed and eyes crossed fo at least 2 firzzle cochins but I think this will be my first shipped eggs with 0 hatch.Just a feelin. Even going to the bator and peeping in hopes of hearing something back

hmm.png

I had a particular Dan in mind (an old boyfriend) - a big strapping, handsome boy, kinda' dumb, but real sweet!

No offense intended, Dan
lau.gif
I could go for all that except the "Kinda Dumb" part
wink.png

Dan

Last edited:
Down to 8,tomorrow is day 21,got my finger crossed toes crossed and eyes crossed fo at least 2 firzzle cochins but I think this will be my first shipped eggs with 0 hatch.Just a feelin. Even going to the bator and peeping in hopes of hearing something back
I have a baby! Hope I get at least one more so it won`t be alone,not sure of the color yet and won`t know if it will be frizzle for awhile yet.It started yesterday afternoon,I went out to do chores and I missed the hatching,darn.

Quote:
wee.gif

Good Job!

I started my day at 5:30 PST washing a bit of membrane off of a chick that was shrink wrapped. The wing and part of the leg were stuck. It's all good now! Another one was stuck with a pip for 24 hours so last night I opened the pip a bit and put a piece of moist paper towel over the stuck part. That one rolled out this morning and is now fluffed up and going strong! The one I washed this morning is weaker but should be fine. The legs look like they are working fine.

SG Dorking chicks:

Back
Top Bottom