The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
but the cuteness of those fuzzy butts.....priceless

I saw some good old fashion ameraucana mixed color hatching eggs sell for 109 bucks plus shipping last weekend. Oy Vay - you got a bargain.

Seriously, good luck with the rest
Took them out to coop last night to put under the broodie (poor thing has been broody for two months) Here are some pictures This is the mama and she is saying,I woke up this morning and guess what?I had two babies under me and I only had one egg!Do I look surprised?You bet I was!

Pullets checking out new babies

I was so surprised!!

gettting first drink

Having a lunch and then back under mama

What is that under me moving around?

Quote: I've never tried that before which makes me happy to know that it works so well :) Happy mom and happy chicks...life is good!!
celebrate.gif

I've never tried that before which makes me happy to know that it works so well :) Happy mom and happy chicks...life is good!!
celebrate.gif
The first time I tried it it was with black sex link,I was told sexlinks never go broody but she did,so I gave her golf balls to sit on as I had some orpington chicks comming,so I read up on it and it said to do it quietly at dark,so I tried it and it worked great!Have tried it with silkies,cochins,and orpingtons and it works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom