The Gun Thread

Pics
Load magazines

Great you took it upon yourself to decide it may be time to self protect. When I went to get my conceiled carry permit there was probably 30% female. One older lady said she never shot a gun before. It was cool that after everyone qualified shooting the instructors stayed after with her with a .22 pistol and she shot a gun for the first time in her life. I'm glad people aren't listening to the hysteria of guns going off by themselves and understanding that it isn't going to do anything it was not made to do. Again kudos to you for doing that and clips are a tool designed to hold a "strip" of ammunition to aid in loading the "magazine". Have a great night
I know, my inexpertise is showing. I should have said magazine, my bad.

But I don't call the little things bullets anymore! And I critique TV shows where people are running around with their finger on the trigger of their handgun. Oof!
:gig

And I critique TV shows where people are running around with their finger on the trigger of their handgun. Oof!
Read The Bone Collector, by Jeffery Deaver. Try not to throw the book across the room.

Or, one of the Jack Reacher novels. In one (I forgot which), he carries a gun in the pocket of a sports coat. That gun (Desert Eagle) weighs over a pound, unloaded.
:lau

I still read a Jeffery Deaver novel on occasion. But I gave up on Reacher a long time ago.

Read The Bone Collector, by Jeffery Deaver. Try not to throw the book across the room.

Or, one of the Jack Reacher novels. In one (I forgot which), he carries a gun in the pocket of a sports coat. That gun (Desert Eagle) weighs over a pound, unloaded.
:lau

I still read a Jeffery Deaver novel on occasion. But I gave up on Reacher a long time ago.
I enjoyed the series, at least the technical staff cleaned up most of the handling issues. Hollywoods gotta Hollywood.

1700149549977.png

Back
Top Bottom