The Gypsy Daydream coop. Now this is fancy!

WoodlandWoman

Crowing
16 Years
May 8, 2007
Wisconsin
You know, I really do think this is a cute coop! It makes me wish I could paint, so I could do this to my coop. Although, I don't think it would look quite the same on a big old shed. It's in the UK, by the way.

http://www.flytesofancy.co.uk/chickenhouses/The_Gypsy_Daydream.html

They have a lot of interesting things here, like signs for your yard that say, "Free Range Children."
lol.png

Adorable and creative!!
smile.png
I see the UK builders exaggerate as much as the American ones when it comes to marketing about the number of birds their coops would be appropriate for...lol...15 birds??? I don't think so...unless they were little tiny gals.

I would never buy something like that, but I sure do love to check out all the coops they offer. It gives me all kinds of ideas for what to do myself. I agree with teach1rusl about the exaggeration on how many birds will fit in those coops though. I think that's a bit unethical. People will end up with pecked hens if they just trust the company and go by their guidelines. It's a shame that they can't just be satisfied with selling a beautiful, and by appearances anyway, well-made product. Just my humble opinion.

What a cool coop- reminds me of the caravans Renaissance Festival people used to make themselves- I wouldn't mind one big enough for a guest house!

Back
Top Bottom