THE HELLO THREAD!😃

Ya, always put school first. Remember, you can always comeback to this site but not back in time because later in life you will be disappointed that you were not paying attention in school.
She said to take a break!!! That's great advice, I just think that I'm being unjustly persecuted here.

Aloha @KingB and BYC crew!
Wow, good fun thread, mahalo for the invite @ChickForLife ;).
Me? Woke up late, got the chooks up and out or more out... they were up first, changed my bedding to a more holiday themed bedspread. Don't laugh... it will be one of the very few festive things I do this year. After answering a PM I need to go on craigslist and post one of my roo's for free. I hate to make him a freebee but will vet and do my best he does not go to a dinner table. Tired of him flogging the BR's and he aint going to stop no matter how many time outs I put him in- sorry dude. So, right now I have all the drama of the changing of the guards... lovely.
Also plan to cut some wood for shelves and siding. I've been putting that off for awhile now. Then it will be x-mas lights on the houses. Yeehaa!!!

Oh my gosh, you are trouble! K. for the sake of entertainment during a pandemic... I'll even throw in the 1 fall/Thanksgiving deco pillow tossed on the couch last week. Walking on the wild side here. Don't report me to the fashion police.
20201130_104623 (2).jpg 30774.jpeg
Take that Holidays!!!!

Oh my gosh, you are trouble! K. for the sake of entertainment during a pandemic... I'll even throw in the 1 fall/Thanksgiving deco pillow tossed on the couch last week. Walking on the wild side here. Don't report me to the fashion police.
View attachment 2431737View attachment 2431736
Take that Holidays!!!!
WOW! They're magnificent!
Beautiful and Glorious! Umm my descriptive vocabulary is running out....
Na in all seriousness, I like em. *Gives a huge double thumbs up*

Soo. This thread is designed for all members on the BYC forum to greet each other. Just come on here and say hello. Share what you've been doing during the day and post stuff.

I'll give an example.
Good evening all!
Today I had bacon and eggs for lunch, then I stubbed my toe and it hurt, then I came onto BYC forums and made up the strangest thread the world has ever known....:cool::bow

All members of the BYC Barmy Army are invited
Ooh! Does this include me, dear King?

Back
Top Bottom