The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

I didn't have a good hatch this year. My boy is shooting mostly blanks. Need to put another boy in with the girls for the next breeding season.

Does anyone know of anybody that has heritage RC bantams or standard hens or pullets because all I'm finding is SC.
In south Ga.

Last edited:

This is Mr. Blue I been trying to get a decent shot of him all week. His twin is Mr. Purple they look identical.

Wow, he looks great! If you don't want him anymore, I'll take him back!!! LOL

Thanks guys and you to Jeff, lol for the kind words. I'm real happy with the birds I got from both Paul and Matt and equally happy with the birds that I'm growing out for myself right now. I'm looking forward to making some shows in just a few months to see how they do!

Chris

Wow, he looks great! If you don't want him anymore, I'll take him back!!! LOL

Thanks guys and you to Jeff, lol for the kind words. I'm real happy with the birds I got from both Paul and Matt and equally happy with the birds that I'm growing out for myself right now. I'm looking forward to making some shows in just a few months to see how they do!

Chris

Ha ha. Been keeping my eye on this one Chris and one more for sure. I ended up with 6 hens so I'm undecided on keeping 2 or 3 of the boys. They all look great to me but I'm no expert. Thanks for the complement Chris!!

HOLY CRAP I WILL HAVE TO START BREEDING AGAIN TO PROVIDE MOHAWKS TO YOU NEW GUYS. LET ME TELL YOU ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO DO THIS.

NO MONEY IN IT AND PUTTING UP WITH THE PUBLIC IS NOT FUN.

I THINK THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF SUB STRAINS WHO DONT WANT TO SHOW AND CAN SELL EGGS AND CHICKS NEXT YEAR. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO BE ABLE TO PACK THESE EGGS AND SHIP THEM SO THEY WILL HATCH AND ALSO BE ABLE TO HATCH TEN CHICKS AND PUT THEM IN A OVER NIGHT SHIPPING BOX AND TAKE THEM TO THE POST OFFICE FOR THE BEGINNERS. IF YOU LEARN HOW TO DO THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A GREAT SERVICE TO THOSE WHO WANT THE OLD FASHION RHODE ISLAND RED.

WILL WORK ON SOME ARCTILCES ON HOW TO SHIP EGGS AND CHICKS THIS FALL AND PUBLISH THEM SO OTHERS CAN READ. THERE IS A RIGHT WAY AND A WRONG WAY AND THE BUYER DESERVES THE CORRECT WAY EVEN IF IT COST TEN DOLLARS MORE. BOB
That would be awesome Bob.

Bob, if you can get that info out there asap, that'd be awesome. I know RonnieWayne is trying to send me pullets from TX, and having a time sorting that out. And by Spring, I want to be sending some out too!

Back
Top Bottom