The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Lilith looked up at her, brows furrowing. "He thinks it's 2019." She murmured, motioning to Kevin once more. Oh God, just make up your mind, is it 2010, or 2016, or 2019, or 2020? Oh, or maybe it's 3030 and we're all screwed!
She groaned, cradling her bloodied face in her hands. "I don't understand what's happening..." She muttered, shivering. I just want... Normality...
“Oh man!” Aria huffed folding her tiny arms and trying to sit on top of a rock but she had to
Push herself up and it was just too hard on her little arms so she slumped on the ground instead

“Oh man!” Aria huffed folding her tiny arms and trying to sit on top of a rock but she had to
Push herself up and it was just too hard on her little arms so she slumped on the ground instead
Aria grinned trying to remain positive against all odds. None of the people shed met so far knew where they were, what year it was or why there were photos of Aria as a matter of fact all of them were older
Lilith slumped down, nestling closer to the black dog apparently named Tru. Whatever kind of magical pain medicine Kevin had given her was starting to drain away and the already intense pain was turning excruciating. She grimaced, glancing up. Kylan wasn't too far off-- But Aria had abandoned him on the other side of the lake, so it was taking him a good while, especially since he wasn't the fastest kid around.
A wave of desolation washed over her as her wet body shivered against the cold night air. What if we're trapped here? It's obvious we all know each other, but how?
Sveral moments passed and one hand clutched her camera protectively, while the other wrapped around her stomach, but her mind had already turned towards her father once again. I killed him, not the wreck. He would've died even if that pole hadn't stabbed him. She looked down at her metal hand-- Her stare absolutely dead. Blood dripped off her forehead, platting down onto its black surface.

Last edited:
Lilith slumped down, nestling closer to the black dog apparently named Tru. Whatever kind of magical pain medicine Kevin had given her was starting to drain away and the already intense pain was turning excruciating. She grimaced, glancing up. Kylan wasn't too far off-- But Aria had abandoned him on the other side of the lake, so it was taking him a good while, especially since he wasn't the fastest kid around.
A wave of desolation washed over her as her wet body shivered against the cold night air. What if we're trapped here? It's obvious we all know each other, but how?
One hand clutched her camera protectively, while the other wrapped around her stomach, but her mind was turning towards her father once again. I killed him, not the wreck. He would've died even if that pole hadn't stabbed him. She looked down at her metal hand-- Her stare absolutely dead. Blood dripped off her forehead, platting down onto its black surface.
Aria looked at her concerned. Lilith looked extremely sad

Colby slowly pulled himself up out of the pool's shallows when he noticed everyone around shrinking. That definitely had to be an illusion; probably something created by the water he'd so blindly embraced. Yeah, it was a good idea to get out of here. But even as he neared everyone else, it was getting harder and harder to focus on them, like he was looking through a frosting window.
Then, he didn't know them at all.
His breath started coming in spasmodic gasps. His eyes streamed tears of desperation.
He was in the fuchsia bathroom, surrounded by maleficence.
Everything itched.
"MOMMY, NO, PLEASE DON'T, MOMMY, PLEASE!" he shrieked, scrambling backward and ending up on his butt in water. He shot up and hissed at it like a wild animal. Now they were making him take a bath? There was no way he was going to sit still and comply. Ever though the wicked hair clippers had done what'd they'd come for, he still had to flee them. He shot out of the water, ears pinned to his tingling head. An endless woodland stretched out before him. He'd be able to outrun them here. He'd be okay.
But, in his hammering heart, he knew it was too late. He could feel its prickling absence far more than he ever realized -or appreciated- its cloaking presence. Worst of all, those evil little bugs were still there. He could feel them crawling through their colonizing routine, like they hadn't already done enough.
They'd betrayed him for nothing.
Gasping as the last of his hope left him, he put his paw to his chest. No clothes, no fur. Just patchy, dry skin. He looked down. They'd stripped him down to Paw Patrol boxer shorts and left his legs in the same state. With a whimper, he reached for his beloved tail and found it no more glorious than a rat's.
He collapsed into a miserable, twitching heap.
His parents had surrendered to the lice's tyranny and shaved him.

Take’s two good eyes widened in alert, jumping to his feet even though his whole body ached. I have to try to get her help! It was only natural that he wanted to assist her, but he’d never been in this type of situation. He was only eleven for crying out loud. “Hey! Um, I’m going to find someone to help you! Okay? So just um, I’ll be back!” he told the girl, frantically looking around the massive pond for anyone nearby. Why does it seem like a dream? Was I knocked out by the kids?.. No.. everything hurts.. I can’t be He wasn’t even willing to pinch himself, just how beat up he was convinced him. Take peered at what looked like people at the far end of the pond, and started to run over to them. “Help! I need help! Please! There’s a girl that’s hurt!” he shouted out, fear sprawled on his injured face.
How did I get myself into this mess... "I don't have anything to really... Help with, but I'll try." Kylan said sincerely, beginning to jog down towards the small, curled up and bloodied figure on the shore. Please don't be Lilith... Not her and May...
Blair had stayed curled on the dry, hard grass, trying so desperately not to fall asleep. She could hear the boy shouting, hear other voices and someone running. She could smell people, water and the forest and strange creatures, and she didn't understand. Her body was numbed by pain, and yet all her senses were hyperactive. She curled herself up tighter when she heard someone approaching, unable to surpress the sob that welled in her throat at the act of moving.

“Really?” (Can they turn back now? If not I’m cool with that)
(Nope. Not until the water- uhhh leaves like water normally leaves the body)
(I’ve made up my mind for what happened to Cam. A happy moment. Who said it had to be traumatizing?)
Cam began shrinking even as she had jumped through the water. Not that she had been very tall in the first place.
By the time she was on the shore, Cam was totally different.
Her arms and legs were chubbier, and her fingers gloved. All of her clothes were soaked through. Where’s Mom? And Grandpa.
The realization cut like a knife.
Mom? Mom? Grandpa?
Cam tilted her head from side to side, noting familiar people, but they all seemed so huge. Most of them anyways.
The sunny spring day was gone, and it was dark. And they were here.
“Mommeeeeeeeeeee!” She screamed. Tears flowed like fountains from her eyes.
Cam noticed a small man on the ground, the size of a doll. A dimpled fist squeezed him as she reached for a kitten, setting him in her lap.
“Where’d you come from?” She asked, patting the kitten, then the man.
“No!” Kyle squirmed in her hand. His worst nightmare was coming true.

Back
Top Bottom