The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“Yeah! Powers fa-ci-Nat-e me” she grinned at him cheerily
"Me too. Alright, watch this." Kylan grinned, raising his hand up. Quickly, golden streaks of electricity was running between his fingers, hissing and crackling. "I can make lightning." He said triumphantly, his eyes sparkling with golden flecks.

"Me too. Alright, watch this." Kylan grinned, raising his hand up. Quickly, golden streaks of electricity was running between his fingers, hissing and crackling. "I can make lightning." He said triumphantly, his eyes sparkling with golden flecks.
“Wow!” Aria’s eyes lit up with excitement. “Wait, you said it was 2016 for you, yes? For me it was 2010 and if you would be 16 in 2020 and I would be 15 then this is totally messed up”

"Bro, I ain't ever have anything planned. Figuring out how I'm gonna avoid my parents at home and bullies at school is enough for me." Lilith laughed, before shrugging. "I don't really care, don't see why I have to be talked to any less for just being a kid." She said, glancing back down.

(It would've crossed over to the 7th by now, right? So like, 12:30 AM?)
Lilith jumped a little when he spoke, before settling when her eyes locked onto the small man. "...Yeah. The original picture said it was January 6th, 2020. And it was of older, er, versions of him--" She gave a jerky motion towards Kevin. "--and my friend Kylan, and a girl named Aria." She said, before raising her camera to her eye and snapping a picture of the little man and Kevin, suppressing herself from a snicker as she realized the size difference.
She looked down at the photo, checking the date. "January 7th, 2020." She murmured, shaking her head before looking back up at them. "Have I been in a coma or something? That would mean I'm eighteen."

Kevin smiled. “You’re still young, you have time to figure stuff out,” he said. “Eh, most kids I know-and their parents- would strangle me for talking about ‘adult subjects’ in front of them.” Kevin said, shrugging.

“Wow!” Aria’s eyes lit up with excitement. “Wait, you said it was 2016 for you, yes? For me it was 2010 and if you would be 16 in 2020 and I would be 15 then this is totally messed up”
Kylan nodded, frowning as he lowered his hand. "I know. And how did we even get here? I was just in the hospital with--" His face dropped as his heart skipped a beat "--with my sister." He finished sadly. "And this sure ain't the hospital. I've never seen anywhere like this place before."
Kevin smiled. “You’re still young, you have time to figure stuff out,” he said. “Eh, most kids I know-and their parents- would strangle me for talking about ‘adult subjects’ in front of them.” Kevin said, shrugging.
Lilith laughed, her lips slightly tipping up into a small smile. "For some reason, I have a feeling that older me is gonna be just as scattered."
Her brow furrowed, and she gave another shrug. "I know the Archers are like that, but I've never seen a point in it. Might as well figure it out now, right? And my pare--" She winced, pausing. "My mother has never cared about what I hear, or don't."

Kylan nodded, frowning as he lowered his hand. "I know. And how did we even get here? I was just in the hospital with--" His face dropped as his heart skipped a beat "--with my sister." He finished sadly. "And this sure ain't the hospital. I've never seen anywhere like this place before."

Lilith laughed, her lips slightly tipping up into a small smile. "For some reason, I have a feeling that older me is gonna be just as scattered."
Her brow furrowed, and she gave another shrug. "I know the Archers are like that, but I've never seen a point in it. Might as well figure it out now, right? And my pare--" She winced, pausing. "My mother has never cared about what I hear, or don't."
“I’m so sorry about May.” Aria said sympathetically “it’s an odd place to be isn’t it. I was just at school being rejected by my best friend and well now I’m here.”

Back
Top Bottom