The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

So they don’t want to fight? What the hell is going on? Since they no longer showed hostility towards Take, he lowered his fists, smirk fading as confusion etched onto his face. Though he still kept his guard up, uncertainty growing within him. I should see what they keep trying to lead me to... and if it doesn’t look good, I’ll dip.. He strongly disliked all the foreign hands on him and shook them all off, “Alright quit touching me!” he exclaimed furiously, continuing to follow the man who was guiding him.
Do you even speak Portsmoth?” the man asked. He was lacking in teeth.
They were lead into a dark chamber where men seemed to be directing boys certain ways.

“This one doesn’t speak our language. Might not be any use for us.”
“Thuggery doesn’t need to know Portsmoth. Where is that boy?”
was the reply.
The linguist that Noah had spoken with before had been found.
“Another one?” he asked. “The we-sa must be having a hey day.”
“English, I assume? Strange, I’ve never encountered it until today,” was his only greeting to Take.

Do you even speak Portsmoth?” the man asked. He was lacking in teeth.
They were lead into a dark chamber where men seemed to be directing boys certain ways.

“This one doesn’t speak our language. Might not be any use for us.”
“Thuggery doesn’t need to know Portsmoth. Where is that boy?”
was the reply.
The linguist that Noah had spoken with before had been found.
“Another one?” he asked. “The we-sa must be having a hey day.”
“English, I assume? Strange, I’ve never encountered it until today,” was his only greeting to Take.

Man.. these dudes don’t know English and I only know one French word..
Take muttered unintelligible words under his breath as he followed the man into the chamber that led to sectioned corridors, noticing the boys that trudged through them. He quickly stepped up to the kid that spoke English, catching his immediate attention. He jabbed a finger into the boys chest, staring intensely down at him, “You spoke English. Tell me where the hell I am and what’s going on here...” he demanded and spoke aloud “Is this.. where all the kids went..?”

Last edited:
Aria’s eyes fixed on his face, “your a genuinely good person too Kylan”. Suddenly she also noticed the commotion. “Dunno” she frowned

Eve looked up in surprise at Lilith, she wasn’t expecting to be defended.
“Should we go check it out?” Aria asked her eyes glinting with amusement.
Kylan smiled a little, before motioning towards the door slowly. "Shall we, Captain?" He said slyly at the same time as her, but was internally exasperated at the fact that a fight or something of the likeness had broken out. However, it took him a few moments to get moving again, beginning to lead her towards the commotion.

Lilith glanced at her, quickly sensing her evident shock and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, a slight twinkle in her eye. To her, the beast being brought down was a rather impressive feat.

Man.. these dudes don’t know English and I only know one French word..
Take muttered unintelligible words under his breath as he followed the man into the chamber that led to sectioned corridors, noticing the boys that trudged through them. He quickly stepped up to the kid that spoke English, catching his immediate attention. He jabbed a finger into the boys chest, staring intensely down at him, “You spoke English. Tell me where the hell I am and what’s going on here...” he demanded the spoke aloud “Is this.. where all the kids went..?”
“Yes,” he said simply. “You’re going to be ‘promoted.’ That’s not such a good thing.” The boy’s face darkened. “This is Dakrium. You’ll get a thug job, since you just came in. Hopefully.”
He lead Take to a small, dark room, where the basics of his job would be explained by a big-bellied man, with the boy as his translator.
“You are to guard the transformation chambers. Use whatever force deemed necessary to prevent entrance. You will be issued a sword. It’s more of a show weapon though... please don’t kill anybody...”
The man handed Take a sword and lead him through tunnels to the entrance of a strange cave. No one was in sight.
“Right here.” The Linguist looked sadly at Take. “In a couple months, when you get another promotion, I’m here to tell you it will spell doom. No one comes out the same.”

“Yes,” he said simply. “You’re going to be ‘promoted.’ That’s not such a good thing.” The boy’s face darkened. “This is Dakrium. You’ll get a thug job, since you just came in. Hopefully.”
He lead Take to a small, dark room, where the basics of his job would be explained by a big-bellied man, with the boy as his translator.
“You are to guard the transformation chambers. Use whatever force deemed necessary to prevent entrance. You will be issued a sword. It’s more of a show weapon though... please don’t kill anybody...”
The man handed Take a sword and lead him through tunnels to the entrance of a strange cave. No one was in sight.
“Right here.” The Linguist looked sadly at Take. “In a couple months, when you get another promotion, I’m here to tell you it will spell doom. No one comes out the same.”
Take tried to process all that was going on, being pushed along and forced to take on a role down in the ‘Dakrium’. He grabbed the hilt of the sword tightly, gritting his teeth and abruptly pointing the blade in the Linguists face, “No... No.. You think I’m really just gonna do what you guys say?” he scoffed, “No one ever tells me what to do, and I’m not starting now.”

Last edited:
Kylan smiled a little, before motioning towards the door slowly. "Shall we, Captain?" He said slyly at the same time as her, but was internally exasperated at the fact that a fight or something of the likeness had broken out. However, it took him a few moments to get moving again, beginning to lead her towards the commotion.

Lilith glanced at her, quickly sensing her evident shock and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, a slight twinkle in her eye. To her, the beast being brought down was a rather impressive feat.
Aria followed him

Take tried to process all that was going on, being pushed along and forced to take on a role down in the ‘Dakrium’. He grabbed the hilt of the sword tightly, gritting his teeth and abruptly pointing the blade in the Linguists face, “No... No.. You think I’m really just gonna do what you guys say?” he scoffed, “No one ever tells me what to do, and I’m not starting now.”
“Just a suggestion... I’m not telling you to do anything. Only, if you don’t do what they say, you could experience...” the linguist searched his mind for an American expression, “a world of pain.”

“Just a suggestion... I’m not telling you to do anything. Only, if you don’t do what they say, you could experience...” the linguist searched his mind for an American expression, “a world of pain.”
“I could care less about the pain they’ll attempt to put me through” Take muttered, lowering the sword, “I’m only concerned with getting these kids out of here.. they don’t belong here, they have family worried sick about them.” He stared off down the hall from where he and the linguist came, “Why are you even here in the first place? What’s the whole point of being down here?”

“I could care less about the pain they’ll attempt to put me through” Take muttered, lowering the sword, “I’m only concerned with getting these kids out of here.. they don’t belong here, they have family worried sick about them.” He stared off down the hall from where he and the linguist came, “Why are you even here in the first place? What’s the whole point of being down here?”
“Child labor. Don’t think I haven’t tried to escape. We’ve all tried. But we’ve all failed.” The linguist’s scarred face curled into a frown.

“Child labor. Don’t think I haven’t tried to escape. We’ve all tried. But we’ve all failed.” The linguist’s scarred face curled into a frown.
Yeah.. I can tell this kid has been through a lot.
“Pft. Of course you guys failed, kids aren’t meant to be devising plans of escape or fighting back... you guys are supposed to be running around enjoying your childhood, being brats and picking your noses or whatever..” Take muttered, scratching the side of his face, “Besides, I’ve already come up with a plan...” he cracked a confident smile, “You gotta know how to know navigate this whole place right? Have you ever come close to the entrance?”

Back
Top Bottom