The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"I brought out some of the girls' supplies. Take it if you want it," Korim said, nudging the two bags he had brought out before he went back to the house to grab charcoal and paper.

The guard shoved Take to the ground with a huge fist and dragged him down the tunnel kicking and screaming like a tyrannical toddler.
He then turned into an off tunnel and walked through the darkness for the while, emerging on an overlook. It stank with the unabating stench of smoke and metal, and the air was hazy with the smoke. It was hewn of rough stone and lit from beneath with the fires of the pyronium torches.
A wide, hulking figure that held a thick whip in his hand was flanked with men with crooked expressions. It was the ogre.
The grey-skinned guard shoved Take at his feet. "I think we might have someone looking for a promotion," he said, grinning through stained yellow teeth.
No matter how much Take tried to fight back, he couldn’t get away in the narrow tunnels, the guard had an advantage to being accustomed to the minimal space and Take was dragged along either way.
He couldn’t help but cough profusely when the thick smoke reached his lungs. When he was shoved to his feet, his eyes were wide in alert as he glanced around the overlook, trying to process what what was going on by the looks in the eyes of the ogre and men surrounded him. His gaze fell on the thick whip that was in the hands of the ogre and he immediately started to shake his head side to side, “I don’t know what you guys are running down here... but I’ll have no part in it.” He snarled, his yellow eyes glowing in the hazy atmosphere. He brushed his disheveled hair back and out of his eyes with both hands, “But I’ll happily beat up Shrek’s brother and his minions..” a cruel smirk growing across his face as he popped his neck and knuckles, bringing up both his fists up in a fighting stance.

Blair looked up as Aella came into the barn, passing her quickly. She had changed, not longer wearing tattered clothes and a messy bun but a dress and her hair pulled back neatly. However, the woman ignored her, single handedly climbing the ladder, bare foot.
Raising a brow, Blair stood up, hurrying out of the barn. Some of the group had surrounded something on the ground, something and large, and upon approaching them, she realized it had to be a dead we-sa. Or so she assumed. "Is that a we-sa?" She looked at Korim and back at the creature, unfazed, unlike Aella. "It's huge..." And had massive claws.
She bit her lip. Take's strong. That thing couldn't...no, he's fine. Emma's fine, he's fine, Kipp and Haddie are fine. We'll find them.

Eve’s gaze dropped again to the floor. She hated it when people talked to her, it made her very uncomfortable and she always ended up looking like a total idiot. She much preferred being that odd introvert who doesn’t speak to being ‘girl who Kills mysterious beast for possibly no reason’. Eve began to doubt whether she had killed this thing for the right reasons, Fire girl certainly didn’t think she had and nor did the tall guy. This might not even be the We-Sa, it didn’t even go to attack you, it just looked at you! She wanted to scream so bad and tell them all she had been in flight mode from the beasts attack earlier, that this thing had looked at her and caused her to go into immediate self-protect mode.
She knelt down and started looking through the bag. A rather pretty forget-me-not blue dress was in the bag along with some food, a blanket, soap and a towel. She examined her own torn t-shirt where the beasts claws had torn her shirt when it had tried to kill her. Yes, she needed that change of clothes.

Kevin continued to watch her, studying her expression. She looked guilty, and he got a feeling she killed it for no reason. When he realized he wasn’t going to get an answer now that she was seemingly ignoring him, he shook his head, giving her a disapproving look and running his fingers through his messy hair.
He walked past the group, being polite enough to not bump into anyone as he passed, and towards the edge of the forest.
He stared into the darkness, straining his eyes to see. Even though it was now light out, the trees cast dark shadows through the forest. If there was any chance that thing was a we-sa, he knew there was no way the children would survive out there alone. He debated whether or not he should leave without anyone else. If he didn’t have the chickens he would’ve, but carrying a bunch of birds around alone didn’t seem doable.

Blair looked up as Aella came into the barn, passing her quickly. She had changed, not longer wearing tattered clothes and a messy bun but a dress and her hair pulled back neatly. However, the woman ignored her, single handedly climbing the ladder, bare foot.
Raising a brow, Blair stood up, hurrying out of the barn. Some of the group had surrounded something on the ground, something and large, and upon approaching them, she realized it had to be a dead we-sa. Or so she assumed. "Is that a we-sa?" She looked at Korim and back at the creature, unfazed, unlike Aella. "It's huge..." And had massive claws.
She bit her lip. Take's strong. That thing couldn't...no, he's fine. Emma's fine, he's fine, Kipp and Haddie are fine. We'll find them.
(I love how like you mention all except Fred lol 😂)

Aria looked up meeting his eyes “no. I would be just as mad if I had any siblings that were missing. I reckon we will find Torrin and get the heck out of this place. Don’t listen to Kyle, I mean he did get us almost killed by those gigantic oversized wolves didn’t he?” Aria tried to crack a grin but the sick feeling in her stomach wasn’t fading.
Kylan laughed, trying to make it sound true but it came out slightly hollow. "True, he did." He gave a small smile. "You're a good person, Aria." He murmured, before his cheeks turned rosy at his own words and he glanced at the door in order to avoid her eyes-- Suddenly remembering that if Mam saw Tru with him she'd get mad again.
Something caught his eye, a crowd growing and shocked voices mixed together. He thought he saw Lilith and maybe even Kevin at the center with the fire girl who had refused to give her name away to him storming off, but he couldn't be so sure. "What's going on out there?"
Eve’s gaze dropped again to the floor. She hated it when people talked to her, it made her very uncomfortable and she always ended up looking like a total idiot. She much preferred being that odd introvert who doesn’t speak to being ‘girl who Kills mysterious beast for possibly no reason’. Eve began to doubt whether she had killed this thing for the right reasons, Fire girl certainly didn’t think she had and nor did the tall guy. This might not even be the We-Sa, it didn’t even go to attack you, it just looked at you! She wanted to scream so bad and tell them all she had been in flight mode from the beasts attack earlier, that this thing had looked at her and caused her to go into immediate self-protect mode.
Kevin stared blankly at her. “We... what? I don’t recognize that word... how do you know? Mr. Corim said no one has seen it before.” He said, frowning.
"It's the thing I kept sensing, I think. I got glimpses of it, at times. Huge black creature with golden eyes." Lilith muttered, defending the girl quietly. Buttercup, she could literally kill you; if she was telling the truth. She sighed, glancing at them for a moment, before looking back at the animal with a small frown and didn't even try to stop Kevin as he stepped around them carefully and towards the woods.

Kylan laughed, trying to make it sound true but it came out slightly hollow. "True, he did." He gave a small smile. "You're a good person, Aria." He murmured, before his cheeks turned rosy at his own words and he glanced at the door in order to avoid her eyes-- Suddenly remembering that if Mam saw Tru with him she'd get mad again.
Something caught his eye, a crowd growing and shocked voices mixed together. He thought he saw Lilith and maybe even Kevin at the center with the fire girl who had refused to give her name away to him storming off, but he couldn't be so sure. "What's going on out there?"

"It's the thing I kept sensing, I think. I got glimpses of it, at times. Huge black creature with golden eyes." Lilith muttered, defending the girl quietly. Buttercup, she could literally kill you; if she was telling the truth. She sighed, glancing at them for a moment, before looking back at the animal with a small frown and didn't even try to stop Kevin as he stepped around them carefully and towards the woods.
Aria’s eyes fixed on his face, “your a genuinely good person too Kylan”. Suddenly she also noticed the commotion. “Dunno” she frowned

Eve looked up in surprise at Lilith, she wasn’t expecting to be defended.

No matter how much Take tried to fight back, he couldn’t get away in the narrow tunnels, the guard had an advantage to being accustomed to the minimal space and Take was dragged along either way.
He couldn’t help but cough profusely when the thick smoke reached his lungs. When he was shoved to his feet, his eyes were wide in alert as he glanced around the overlook, trying to process what what was going on by the looks in the eyes of the ogre and men surrounded him. His gaze fell on the thick whip that was in the hands of the ogre and he immediately started to shake his head side to side, “I don’t know what you guys are running down here... but I’ll have no part in it.” He snarled, his yellow eyes glowing in the hazy atmosphere. He brushed his disheveled hair back and out of his eyes with both hands, “But I’ll happily beat up Shrek’s brother and his minions..” a cruel smirk growing across his face as he popped his neck and knuckles, bringing up both his fists up in a fighting stance.
The ogre grabbed his shoulder. His shoulders shook, laughing at some inside joke. He grunted at a man, who grabbed Take's arm. "This way," he said.

Rylie flicked his ears. He heard aversion. That could be the only description for the sounds and smells blowing in from outside. Kyle blinked awake. "What is it, Rylie?"
Kyle jumped up and scampered to the edge of the loft, watching Aella storm to the corner of cramped space to brood.
Cam was sleeping surprisingly close to Kyle. Rylie jumped over her with silent grace, stalking after Kyle on big white paws.
Kyle climbed to Rylie's back and Rylie jumped all the way to the ground. Kyle dug in his fingers and calves and braced for another of Rylie's feather-light landings.
Rylie trotted toward the splayed creature.
Kyle dismounted and walked along the edge of the monster, taking in each of the features one at a time... the hooves, the long legs, the lion tail, the black owlish wings, the hideously human face. His confusion and horror increased with each newly discovered feature. But Kyle did not see its most recognizable feature, the yellow eyes.
"What is this?" Kyle asked.

The ogre grabbed his shoulder. His shoulders shook, laughing at some inside joke. He grunted at a man, who grabbed Take's arm. "This way," he said.
So they don’t want to fight? What the hell is going on? Since they no longer showed hostility towards Take, he lowered his fists, smirk fading as confusion etched onto his face. Though he still kept his guard up, uncertainty growing within him. I should see what they keep trying to lead me to... and if it doesn’t look good, I’ll dip.. He strongly disliked all the foreign hands on him and shook them all off, “Alright quit touching me!” he exclaimed furiously, continuing to follow the man who was guiding him.

Back
Top Bottom