The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“I um don’t know. I have never been on a date before”
"Neither have I." He admitted with a laugh. "It's alright, we'll figure it out together." He promised.
Buck, having sensed something significant just happened, felt the need to put his front paws on Ellie's shoulder and gave her face a good lick.
Carson laughed. "Buck clearly approves," He commented

"Neither have I." He admitted with a laugh. "It's alright, we'll figure it out together." He promised.
Buck, having sensed something significant just happened, felt the need to put his front paws on Ellie's shoulder and gave her face a good lick.
Carson laughed. "Buck clearly approves," He commented
Ellie laughed patting Bucks face

Ellie laughed patting Bucks face
Buck purred and nuzzled her hand
Carson smiled, once again feeling grateful the two creatures he cared most about had such a good bond. "I don't think there are a lot of normal date things available on this planet... so, what is something you like to do for fun outside?"

Buck purred and nuzzled her hand
Carson smiled, once again feeling grateful the two creatures he cared most about had such a good bond. "I don't think there are a lot of normal date things available on this planet... so, what is something you like to do for fun outside?"
“I don’t know” Ellie admitted “I was never any good at gardening. My attention would always get drawn to something else and then I would accidentally fry the plants. Seeing as there really isn’t much to do on this planet how about we save that date till we get back to Earth?”

“I don’t know” Ellie admitted “I was never any good at gardening. My attention would always get drawn to something else and then I would accidentally fry the plants. Seeing as there really isn’t much to do on this planet how about we save that date till we get back to Earth?”
"Alright, that sounds good to me." He smiled, then it dawned on him. "Wait, how are we supposed to do that when we live so far from each other on Earth?"

(*voice deepens in preparation of discussing Noah's tales of woe* Despite the fact that Cam screamed it from the beginning, Noah was not a name anyone recognized. )
"He fed you?" Jealously rose in Noah's throat. While complaints of hunger were common in a five-year-old's life, Noah had never really meant them. Not like he did now, anyway. All he wanted was something other than this awful broth. Even vegetables were starting to sound good. Anything different. He even *gasp* was starting to get sick of the starchy bread, and Noah would always go for some bread.
"Something like that..." Emma murmured, shrugging heavily. She looked at him, considering the words carefully before planting her head in her hands. "I wish Blair was here. She'd get us out somehow, she's good at stuff like that."
Chion looked up at the boy surprised that he was actually concerned about her. "I'm ok." A curious look crossed her face as she studied his. "My name's Chion." She didn't know what exactly it was about him, but he was the first person down here who seemed calm and caring. Almost like he hadn't let his circumstances change who he was before coming here. "What's your name?"

Kipp fought the urge to react to Take, turning his face away to glare off into the distance. He already knew his attempt was a bad idea, before he'd even tried it.
"I'm going to get food." He muttered walking away from the table.
Take gave Noah a nod, “Yeah.. it was really good too.. better than this sludge.” He drank the remainder of his soup, some of it dripping off his chin and wiping it away with his hoodie. He sighed at Emma’s comment, “Yet she isn’t here to help us out” he said lowly, “We’ll get out of here, and we’ll be able to see Blair again, alright? I got a plan.” Take glanced over at Kipp who stormed off moodily, with Fred quickly tagging after him. I guess I was right about that too.. because I tried doing it on my own to see how far I would get.

That same though had just hit Ellie. She frowned “I’m not sure. Where do you live? I live in Virginia”
(Welp, I forgot where I said he lived earlier, so now he lives in... Colorado)
"Southeast corner of Colorado..." He said, not sure how this would work out. "I can use some of the cash I've saved to build a pen for Buck on my land and get a plane ticket." He thought aloud.

"Southeast corner of Colorado..." He said, not sure how this would work out. "I can use some of the cash I've saved to build a pen for Buck on my land and get a plane ticket." He thought aloud.
(Oh, wait, it's South Dakota. He lives in South Dakota)

“NO! Don’t waste your money, you need Buck”

Back
Top Bottom