The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

(I forgot I had other characters.)

Chion saw him, she was nervous about leaving her work to help, but she didn't want to leave him either. They very well might decided to whip him again if he didn't get to work. She decided it would be best to transform into that boy again, then even if she did get in trouble they would think it was some one other than her. They were after all supposed to be trying to go unnoticed.

She bent over in her now larger form rewrapping the fabric around her head before the guards saw her. She made her way over to Fred.

"Are you ok?" She asked, not wanting to touch him, in case she would cause him more pain.
Fred nodded “I just have to get back to work” he panted. “It’s Chion, right?” He smiled a very pained smile

Noah picked and picked and picked and picked, removing the ore from the wall. This was nothing like Minecraft. There it was so effortless, so easy. Here it took a day work to remove the space of one block.
Why don’t they just hire dwarves, instead of us kids?
Noahs arm hurt, as did the raw spots across his back. He didn’t know why or how he was still going, but if he stopped, the kid with the whip would laugh and whip him. Most of the time he didn’t actually whip Noah, but the fear hurt all the same.
Noah also was tired and exhausted. All thought of escape had left him. He didn’t care about dragons anymore, he decided. He wanted to go home, or curl up on his rock shelf and never get up. He didn’t want to find out what else this horrible place had in store for him.
He was also hungry. All he cared about anymore was eat and sleep. They didn’t provide proper meals in this place, only breakfast and dinner. And that was usually just broth.
He hated that broth, but if given a chance, he would have eaten a hundred bowls. Noah was so hungry.

“What’s the plan? I don’t want to watch them kill anyone,” she whispered back. “Where do we go?”
Kipp blinked, stunned at her suggestion that someone might die. Of all the things that could happen that wasn't something that had occurred to him. They want us alive don't they?
"Uhh, you saw where Take went earlier right? He said to go up that way and to keep turning right, and it would lead to a transformation room. We're going to meet him there. There's an exit off that room." Kipp pursed his lips casting his eyes to the side, trying to piece together what series of events might happen with them going that way, but his sleep deprived mind just zoned out. "We'll be fine. Take gave me this." He said pulling the small brown fabric bag from his pocket. "It's that Candelous dust."

Fred nodded “I just have to get back to work” he panted. “It’s Chion, right?” He smiled a very pained smile
Chion's eyebrows shot up in concern. "Yes it's me." She sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth spotting a guard coming their way. "Come on, I'll help you up."

Kipp blinked, stunned at her suggestion that someone might die. Of all the things that could happen that wasn't something that had occurred to him. They want us alive don't they?
"Uhh, you saw where Take went earlier right? He said to go up that way and to keep turning right, and it would lead to a transformation room. We're going to meet him there. There's an exit off that room." Kipp pursed his lips casting his eyes to the side, trying to piece together what series of events might happen with them going that way, but his sleep deprived mind just zoned out. "We'll be fine. Take gave me this." He said pulling the small brown fabric bag from his pocket. "It's that Candelous dust."
She nodded. “I guess now we’ll just see what happens.”

Kevin’s disappointment was replaced by guilt as Lilith searched him for any injuries, wincing as he remembered she could tell he had been disappointed. He looked away, plucking a strand of grass. His hand glowed green as he watched a tiny baby root sprout from the blade, before tossing it aside. Kevin frowned. He wasn’t sure how well she could pick up a liar, and decided telling the truth was the best way to go. “Izvini, Tsvetok. K tomu vremeni, kogda ya ponyal, chto ty ostanovilsya, ya byl uzhe slishkom daleko vpered. I mne ... nuzhno bylo sobrat'sya s myslyami. Mnogo proizoshlo za posledniye neskol'ko dney, net? Veshchi, kotoryye otkryli nekotoryye zazhivlyayushchiye rany.” He said, tilting to look back up at her. “I ya priznayu, ya byl nemnogo razocharovan.” He added. He chuckled, collecting his chickens and standing up. “Me, being taken by a we-sa? I saw the beast. Even if it got the advantage of surprise, I doubt it could take me. I am not a small man, you know.” Kevin joked, looking around. ”Alright, let’s go. The sooner we get this over with the better.” He said, sticking his hand out.
“Okay, Lilith, Kevin. Let’s go” Aria held her hands out for them to take. She smiled trying to remain positive but as the hours went by it was becoming harder and harder to try and convince herself the kids were fine.
Lilith smiled, shrugging at his words. "Net ya ponimayu Eto glupoye mesto tyazhelo dlya vsekh nas, brat. Zhelaniye uyti imeyet smysl, ya by, navernoye, yesli by my ne znali, chto eto nebezopasno. Mozhet, prosto ne delay etogo snova, chtoby ne umeret' ot nas, khorosho?" She took a step back as he stood up, giving an easy-going laugh. "Really, really? Like, I get it man, you're big and tough and blah blah, but did you see the claws an' teeth on them things? They'd have your throat out before you could blink." She teased sadistically.
"Le'go." She murmured, giving her hand to Aria.
Take was eventually taken away by some guards, and left behind his whip. He socked one across the face in response to being forcefully dragged along, which resulted in receiving a knee to the stomach.
(Sorry I just can’t think much right now, going through a rough time.)
(I truly hope it gets better for you, :hugs )

“Where are they?” Kyle asked. The group had crested the next hill, and the next. Each time he expected to find Kevin. “Did he just disappear?”
He forced himself to be patient. The five minutes weren’t up yet.
“Maybe he took a wrong turn?” Cam asked, pointing back at a fork in the path that they had passed a while back. “Maybe we should have waited for them where Aria left.”
Kyle turned Rylie around and peered over the sunlit hills where a white dirt path ran over the green. It reminded him a lot of the English moor and Stonehenge, because it was so green and grassy, and... well that was where the similarities stopped. They were on a hill that rose above the one before it. This hills were steadily increasing in elevation, and he could still see the little round door. They were only really two hills away. “Well, they aren’t there either.”

“Where are they?” Kyle asked. The group had crested the next hill, and the next. Each time he expected to find Kevin. “Did he just disappear?”
He forced himself to be patient. The five minutes weren’t up yet.
“Maybe he took a wrong turn?” Cam asked, pointing back at a fork in the path that they had passed a while back. “Maybe we should have waited for them where Aria left.”
Kyle turned Rylie around and peered over the sunlit hills where a white dirt path ran over the green. It reminded him a lot of the English moor and Stonehenge, because it was so green and grassy, and... well that was where the similarities stopped. They were on a hill that rose above the one before it. This hills were steadily increasing in elevation, and he could still see the little round door. They were only really two hills away. “Well, they aren’t there either.”
Carson sighed and sat down, wondering if they were already too late to find Kevin. Buck sniffed the air, searching for a scent. Carson looked at him questioningly. "What are you trying to do, Buck?"
"I'm seeing if I can smell them."
"We're probably too far away for that..."

Buck shook his head and snorted. "I can find anything within 1500 feet. If he's here, I'll find him." He went back to determindly sniffing the air, ears pricked and jaws open to draw the air over his scent glands.

Carson sighed and sat down, wondering if they were already too late to find Kevin. Buck sniffed the air, searching for a scent. Carson looked at him questioningly. "What are you trying to do, Buck?"
"I'm seeing if I can smell them."
"We're probably too far away for that..."

Buck shook his head and snorted. "I can find anything within 1500 feet. If he's here, I'll find him." He went back to determindly sniffing the air, ears pricked and jaws open to draw the air over his scent glands.
(That’s a very specific distance, lol)

Back
Top Bottom