The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I am present. Hello friends.
hello

C2A42B1F-50C3-40DC-98A6-F3E807969B2F.jpeg

Welp, I'mma be confused but yet here I am.

Name: Lilith Fleur
Physical description and abilities: An 18 year old that stands at 6'0 and has a very skinny and frail frame. Her wavy hair is black with a slightly blue sheen to it, it used to flow gracefully down her back, but about a year back she chopped it off along with her unknown past. Her skin is always an unhealthy pale, and pared with her blood-shot and vein rimmed eyes gives her the look that she may at any second pass out. Wide, bright green eyes with flecks of dark blue are about the only colorful thing about her, always searching around her surroundings nervously or staring out into the distance with a glazed over look. Her lips have small creases on either side that are proof of a time when she almost never stopped smiling, and if she still did, you'd be able to see cute little dimples appear. Due to some calamity occurring in her past, she lost her right arm and had it replaced with a metal one. It's futuristic design has made it look completely normal, but the way she controls it is with a chip implanted in the back of her neck, also allowing her to recall the skin off it to reveal a black metal underneath if she ever wanted to freak people out, which happens plenty. If you were to ever cut out that chip, she'd lose all use of her arm. From the same accident she also gained several scars on her shoulders and legs.
She's usually wearing ripped blue skinny jeans with a belt carrying a sheathed knife on it topped off with a back hoodie. No matter what, she has always worn a silver necklace with a mini dagger on it.
Abilities: Lilith has the odd ability to sense what someone else is feeling or anticipate their actions, which you'd think would make her good with people but instead amplifies her awkward and introverted personality. Also, when she gets a strong enough emotion like anger or sadness, she accidentally will put off a blast of harmful rays of blue light, and she's never been able to control, call on, or predict it, although so far it's only happened twice in her life in highly stressful situations. She also becomes shockingly aggressive when it happens, kind of like when you corner a wounded animal.
Personality: When she does finally talk it's almost impossible to get her to shut up due to her limited interactions with other people, and her incredibly stubborn ways. She's sort of controlling and likes to jump into the fray of things, despite the fact the she apparently does not like most other people. She likes to observe things and learn from them, something that she's always been desperately hungry for-- Knowledge. Although she tells others and herself that she hates being social, she can't help but quietly crave others' presences when she's alone.
Other: She does not like cars at all, but will ride or drive them when necessary.
Username: @RiverStorm
drat you RIVVY
I was gonna give my new boy precognition, BUT YOU HAD TO bEAt mE To IT. :rolleyes: XD

also, she heckin' lit
all of these newbies are *~*

Accepted? You guys are coming up with some weird characters.
What's new? XD
drat you RIVVY
I was gonna give my new boy precognition, BUT YOU HAD TO bEAt mE To IT. :rolleyes: XD

also, she heckin' lit
all of these newbies are *~*
HEHEHEHEHEH
I mean, you still can, maybe they'll bond over it XD
Aw yey
I really enjoyed making her XD

Back
Top Bottom