The Hidden Door Chat Thread

0D59FD9E-4670-4854-83E6-E78A2D0C3D8C.jpeg
1A1071C6-DC84-48D0-B08B-F3C55C8CA2DD.jpeg

I was on that 2020 autocorrect game. It was going great. Until. I realised that "Haddie" was in there. Multiple times. Hmmmmm....
Heh... LB and I are roleplaying the in between time with Blair and Take...which is causing the words "Blair" "Take" "Damian" "wolf" and "werewolf" to constantly show up in my autocorrect...

~Dream~
Kipp waded into the chilly water slippery smooth stones shifted and clinked under the water, for once he was grateful for his bird feet. If he had normal feet he would have been on his butt under the water. He turned smiling back at the shore, Cam was there, roses had sprung up around her climbing the rocks toward the suns heat.
"Come on, the waters not that bad." Cam shook her head her arms wrapped around each other. "Don't tell me you don't like to swim." She shook her head again, and suddenly he was pulled from behind, under the water.

~Dream~​

Kipp stood next to the river upstream from the waterfall, alone and shivering. His wet feathers weighing him down. The sky was dark grey, icy cold air blew snow from the tree branches above.

~Dream~
Kipp ran, panic pushing him forward. Someone was missing. He didn't know who. But they were gone and he had to find them. Something was chasing him, he didn't dare look back. He couldn't stop. He had to keep moving. He feet pounded on the hard tile of the school. He could hear random voices yell, "No running in the Halls Mr. Roy! Detention!" He skittered around the corners using his hands on the floor as traction to keep him moving. Where?! Where?! He kept going his eyes darting though doorways with blowing plastic tarps hanging over them.

Kipp jumped awake gasping and shivering, automatically hitting the stranger hovering over him, with a swift punch to the face. He pushed himself away from her pulling feathers from his wings in his hurried panic.

"Who are you!" He demanded angrily, he had no idea where he was, who she was, or why his clothes were completely soaked. "What do you WANT?"
“There is nothing going on between Cam and Kipp” I’m afraid your sorely mistaken. This is the very definition of something happening

*violent choking*
She's 21
Hes 17
I don’t know how it is in Australia, but it’s illegal in here. XD
Ah phoey. I never remember peoples ages. I swear I did not mean to make that creepy! I guess I'll just friendship them.
On a side note that means Haddie can't use her age to boss her around. Guess she'll have to stick with the size thing. Sometimes animal protocol might slip through XD
XD It tis fine.
So? That's only 4 years difference. My parents are 6 years apart... And my mom was pregnant at 17. XD
Huh... After 14 as long as it's agreed on i'm pretty sure it's legal. But i haven't had reason to look that up.
I love the zealous protest to Aero (nice one, Ruby :clap ) when it's the
exact same age gap as Levin, probably less since Ci's supposed to turn 18 in February.
:lol: But, yeah, the minor/adult thing is lowkey weird, because we totally haven't done that before haha.
Idk, we'll see how life goes. Nothing'll ever progress like Blake. :lau

Pretty sure we said they got really far away, so probably the latter...? Phoebe, Butterscotch?
also i love the words 'death pigs' and 'angry bacon' it describes the predicament perfectly so far
>: D
Cam forged ahead. A possible distance of thirty miles wasn’t daunting if it would get her out of a place that was bent on her immediate death.
She wasn’t bothered by the thorns that poked her bare feet or the darkness that swallowed the world in its entirety.
Not with the light at the end of the tunnel.
Cam was running on pure adrenaline and the promise of one small guardian angel. (Sorry I’m braindead)
Oooohhh it's pur favorite ship!(assuming the smol guardian angel is one Kipper)
Sorry Blake, Camper has officially stolen my heart

And will probably throw it around bc they are such oblivious little chickpeas

Back
Top Bottom