The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Take shrugged, “I could be, but besides, you guys need me” he smirked arrogantly, his eyes falling on her knife, “Can’t do much with that little thing” he pointed out, “But then again you couldn’t know we’d be fighting things out here..”
Oh no you've found my weakness. It's small knives.

Yaasss but we have to have a few people who don’t turn younger to try and control all these kids

Oooh!!! Maybe it could be something like Maria's condition... everybody reverts to some point in their lives when something big happened that they never really got over... Kevin becomes the age he was when he proposed, Haddie becomes 9, the age she was when her parents became exponentially more abusive after Maria joined the family... >: D

Oooh!!! Maybe it could be something like Maria's condition... everybody reverts to some point in their lives when something big happened that they never really got over... Kevin becomes the age he was when he proposed, Haddie becomes 9, the age she was when her parents became exponentially more abusive after Maria joined the family... >: D
And Kyle and Cam turn 5 months younger. XD

It’s more of a disaster lol but I’m finding it hilarious
Same. It's awful and everything, but the visuals are hilarious. There'll be like five kids crying in a ball, some kids crying and screaming, other children walking around dazed, maybe a few angsty teens, and then Kevin and Kyle trying to keep order perplexedly.

Not Haddie. Haddie finds him annoying and distasteful. I think they are a bit too similar to each other XD
Kylan skidded to a halt beside her, his face creasing with worry as his smile dropped away.
"You okay?" He asked softly, crouching down to make sure she wasn't wounded.

Lilith shrugged, smiling as the cool night's wind batted against her face. "Running's been one of those things for me. I love it." She said quietly with a laugh. "Yeah, they better pray they can pull it together before one of those creatures re-appears. And eating those boars is just... They're not the most intelligent group of beings to ever exist. At this rate, they're bound to get food poisoning before the animals get 'em." She shook her head, green eyes sparkling.
Psshhh they aren't stupid, they're just resourceful. They'll be laughing when you starve to death! *yelled after their quickly dissapearing forms*

Not Haddie. Haddie finds him annoying and distasteful. I think they are a bit too similar to each other XD

Psshhh they aren't stupid, they're just resourceful. They'll be laughing when you starve to death! *yelled after their quickly dissapearing forms*
...They're literally eating the charred flesh of a creature from another planet that they don't know what'll do to humans aaannnddd they're super loud XD
and Kylan has a full box of energy bars
not sure what that'll do but hey some food

Yeah, should she have a metal arm or just
A lil bloody knub

Well, she went into immediate surgery and it was connected to her body, AI muscles, bones, like she can't feel with it but... MAYBE she'd still have it? But she'd still be covered in blood because her clothes were.
AMER
WHAT DO I DO
Maybe she was knocked out with the impact, and she's transformed to the moment she realized what happened, after she woke up. You could have her in her I intial clothes, or maybe just hospital clothes.
Take nodded, a proud smile forming on his face, “No problem” He kept the stone even in his hands, watch it successfully cook the pork. I’m so cool. He praised himself in his head, and glanced at the others, seeing Rylie feasting ravenously on the hog, and Kyle nibbling on some raisins.
Hehe. What a mood.

Ok, I gotta say I can't wait until everyone is together, and I kinda hope Ashira will just kinda be like... Why are there so many couples??? And then she figures out that only one of them is actually a couple and begins aggressively wingwomaning them. And like dropping hints and stuff. Just like, "Now kiss!"
Take will yeet her.

Ok, I gotta say I can't wait until everyone is together, and I kinda hope Ashira will just kinda be like... Why are there so many couples??? And then she figures out that only one of them is actually a couple and begins aggressively wingwomaning them. And like dropping hints and stuff. Just like, "Now kiss!"

Kevin would be probably die laughing, and maybe even join her trying to hook everyone up.

Back
Top Bottom