The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Kevin stopped abruptly, turning around. “Pardon my bluntness, but I don’t know you, or Kyle, or anyone else in your group, for that matter. Kyle has saved your life before, that’s great. You trust and listen to him? That’s also great. But the only thing I’m going to listen to is my gut, and it’s currently telling me to stay away from large groups. We’ll have a better chance of finding the missing kids if we split up. While I appreciate your warning, I think I’ll stay by myself. And if Kyle asks, you tried.” Kevin said firmly, turning back around.
BuT HAdDIe knOWs WheRE tHEy ArE

Not Haddie. Haddie finds him annoying and distasteful. I think they are a bit too similar to each other XD

Psshhh they aren't stupid, they're just resourceful. They'll be laughing when you starve to death! *yelled after their quickly dissapearing forms*
...They're literally eating the charred flesh of a creature from another planet that they don't know what'll do to humans aaannnddd they're super loud XD
and Kylan has a full box of energy bars
not sure what that'll do but hey some food

...They're literally eating the charred flesh of a creature from another planet that they don't know what'll do to humans aaannnddd they're super loud XD
and Kylan has a full box of energy bars
not sure what that'll do but hey some food
To be fair, Kylan(the boy who might get a heart attack) was just electrocuting like twelve pigs instead of just having Aria teleport them all away. Also Kyle is the only one in their group with a fully developed prefrontal cortex. We do not claim to have good impulse control XD

To be fair, Kylan(the boy who might get a heart attack) was just electrocuting like twelve pigs instead of just having Aria teleport them all away. Also Kyle is the only one in their group with a fully developed prefrontal cortex. We do not claim to have good impulse control XD
wait what why would my boy get a heart attack I am brain dead
Yeah, 'cause like, Aria can't just teleport forever, and the boars would just follow them :p And the larger group is more likely to draw attention XP

wait what why would my boy get a heart attack I am brain dead
Yeah, 'cause like, Aria can't just teleport forever, and the boars would just follow them :p And the larger group is more likely to draw attention XP
Wait, wasn't he the one with the pacemaker? Idk. XD
Hhhnnng Haddie should have stayyyed and told Blake what she knew. Out characters have poor communication skills XD

Back
Top Bottom