The Honey Factory

Why would your post office be closed tomorrow or Monday? The Post Office Is open those days. Easter is not an observed holiday.
The post office in Sissonville is very small and Google claims that due to the Easter holiday the opening hours "may be different".
But definitely they're closed on Sunday.

The post office in Sissonville is very small and Google claims that due to the Easter holiday the opening hours "may be different".
But definitely they're closed on Sunday.
Def closed Sunday, my one day off. It looks to be a full day office. Barring a catastrophe they will be open Sat and Mon. If you know which hub your mail comes from and feel up for driving you might be able to get them a day earlier, or even Sunday. Nobody wants bees hanging around on a dock over a weekend.

Russian bees aren't for everyone but they worked out great for me. Fantastic overwintering on a fraction of the honey that other bees need. Great wax and honey production. Most impressive is the disease resistance. After several years Im not sure how much of the original genetics I have but they are doing better than any bees I ever had. I bought queens from the Russian Honeybee Breeders Association.
https://www.russianhoneybeebreeders.org/

Def closed Sunday, my one day off. It looks to be a full day office. Barring a catastrophe they will be open Sat and Mon. If you know which hub your mail comes from and feel up for driving you might be able to get them a day earlier, or even Sunday. Nobody wants bees hanging around on a dock over a weekend.
From earlier tracking i have seen that packages go through a USPS distribution center in South-Charleston, but i cannot find it on Google-Maps. There is a post-office in South Charleston but the building looks too small for a distribution center.

Russian bees aren't for everyone but they worked out great for me. Fantastic overwintering on a fraction of the honey that other bees need. Great wax and honey production. Most impressive is the disease resistance. After several years Im not sure how much of the original genetics I have but they are doing better than any bees I ever had. I bought queens from the Russian Honeybee Breeders Association.
https://www.russianhoneybeebreeders.org/
The local breeder says the same about hardiness: We had a really bad cold-snap during January here when temperatures went from +60 down into the single digits in less than 24 hours. About 50% of his Italian hives did not survive but he had no losses with the crazy Ivans. He also told me that the bees have almost cured his rheumatism…

Back
Top Bottom