The Honey Factory

I received my first bee sting! - I did nothing wrong, was working in front of the garage, cutting plywood for my compost-sieve when a bee just landed on my head and immediately stung me. Must have been a suicidal bee from my crazy neigbor…
If they get tangled in your hair, they will sting.

Still haven't been stung.... :oops:
It's coming.
I wasn't suited up, and a bee got stuck in my shirt! I peeled off the shirt and got her out.
Had one get down the front of my shirt two days ago. Luckily it flew back out as soon as I leaned over.

The one that got tangled in my beard did get me.

I get whacked now and again, working with no gloves it's pretty much a given. Sometimes I get away clean.
I change the syrup-glasses without wearing an gear, lifting up the cover, take the empty feeder out, putting the full feeder in, close the top.
But for everything else i put on my sting-proof suit: Rubber-Boots, Blue Jeans, Hoodie, Hat with veil and welding-gloves.

I change the syrup-glasses without wearing an gear, lifting up the cover, take the empty feeder out, putting the full feeder in, close the top.
But for everything else i put on my sting-proof suit: Rubber-Boots, Blue Jeans, Hoodie, Hat with veil and welding-gloves.
I think the Knights Templar are selling some armor. :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom