The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

Yay!! I just had a dapple foal!! Hes sooo cute!!

(I have been thinking about selling a horse... , but just can't bring myself to lose my babies.... Instead... i'm trying to buy one!! lolz!!
lau.gif

Its gunna b a Thouroughbred, cuz I already have quarter horses, and I wanna have a howrse farm relatively the same as mine in real life...)

Last edited:
Im back with playing :D Okay My username is Tikkajazz93.... Friend me :D I breed Purebreed Spanish horses. I have a different horse in stock sometimes.... Which I either win from the lottery (which will be sad when its done in two days). or Bought it and retrading it. I'm wanting to get into training horses.... So far Im starting on my own horses. Im running my own Stable.....

Could everyone please state which server they're on? It's getting a little frustrating(Not that anyone in particular is frustrating, it's just that I get really excited, search for someone, and realize that they're not on the US server).

Last edited:
hey, can some one enter their horses into barrel comps with the horse named " blup-erro! :p " and enter their horses into cutting comps with a horse named "bluping :) "

thank you! i am trying to get these suckers bluped -_-

MockingJay, Nix, relax. Can't you guys work together? It seems to me that it takes more than one person to keep up with that sort of data.
Friendship, teamwork, and love, guys. Friendship, teamwork, and love.

MH, I don't think I can help you, but good luck!

Back
Top Bottom