The ideal poultry thread!

Where do you live? Mine shipped on a Tue night and arrived Fri early am to way upstate NY. Tracking was off the whole time so don’t go by that. They were showing an arrival estimate of Sat by 9pm.
I’m located in Florida. Tracking being off is something i’m definitely hoping for. They shipped Wednesday night, last night
Mine also said a long arrival but got here earlier. Keep in contact with Ideal they were friendly when I talked to them. Mine were the same as iluveggers shipped tues night arrived Friday am, I'm in Pa.
They were very nice when I asked for the tracking number, and i am very much hoping it’s a overestimate of how long the delivery will take.

I’m located in Florida. Tracking being off is something i’m definitely hoping for. They shipped Wednesday night, last night

They were very nice when I asked for the tracking number, and i am very much hoping it’s a overestimate of how long the delivery will take.
Fingers crossed for you. I was told expect a Friday PM delivery and much to my surprise mine arrived a day and a half early.

Fingers crossed for you. I was told expect a Friday PM delivery and much to my surprise mine arrived a day and a half early.
Please keep us posted! :fl
They’re here and alive. I got a call at 7:45 that they were at the post office and went to get them. I feel bad for worrying now but the July 11th bit scared me.
All are alive! I am very relieved about it. Some looked lethargic in the box but everybody seems ok in the brooder now and I gave them some grogel +? that came with them. They’re devouring it.
801D6D08-C3D8-4368-9C0B-A9525235284D.jpeg
4932A10D-4F43-465C-902E-58DB28B72493.jpeg

They’re here and alive. I got a call at 7:45 that they were at the post office and went to get them. I feel bad for worrying now but the July 11th bit scared me.
All are alive! I am very relieved about it. Some looked lethargic in the box but everybody seems ok in the brooder now and I gave them some grogel +? that came with them. They’re devouring it. View attachment 3178177View attachment 3178179
Glad everything worked out well for your chicks. Now you can settle back and begin to enjoy them.

All are alive! I am very relieved about it. Some looked lethargic in the box but everybody seems ok in the brooder now and I gave them some grogel +? that came with them. They’re devouring it. View attachment 3178177View attachment 3178179
Congratulations!!!

I’m back!

I have 24 birds with Wed the 21st hatch date. Sharing with some friends. Will update on shipping and arrival as tracking info is updated!
Highlights from the order:
Naked Neck!
Russian Orloff!
Blue Australorps!
Lavender Orpingtons! (Now available as pullets)
And of course some Easter Eggers & Olive Eggers…

Back
Top Bottom