The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I
[COLOR=800080]Here's some of the GFF Red, Partridge & Jubilee chicks, also just at 3 mo old. I have seen that on the Partridge cockerels they have some leg feathering, also on the Reds[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR]
What a fun flock you have! The Partridge cockerel is my favorite.

Here's a few pics I took today of my GFF white Orp chicks, they are just at 3 mo old now. They are so hard to get good pics of, they are much prettier than these pics show!

Now Pug bug, you just put those in a nice big box with a lable to ME !!
hugs.gif

And the rest of the babies look great! love the reds.

Last edited:
they use them Like packing peanuts Harry...LOL. when they need a little extra stuffin in the box with an order...no lie..., they didnt think they were up to selling.. I think they are really good birds,.... they dont have them listed yet on thier site..but people had been placing orders for reds or jubiliees ect. and found they got these extra white packing peanuts in thier orders.... i think but it suprises people that arnt expecting them.. I got a couple from a neighbor that didnt order or want them.. And Im thinking Im going to be wanting some more...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom