The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

We have chicks!!
big_smile.png

2 hatched this morning on day 20 and 17 hours and day 20 and 20 hours one more hatched just a few min. ago on day 21 and 4 hours!

the 2 older are blue and the new one I cant tell yet but it is either black or blue!

5 more eggs are piped waiting for the other 16 to start!

All eggs are from my BBS English Orpingtons!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
We have chicks!!
big_smile.png

2 hatched this morning on day 20 and 17 hours and day 20 and 20 hours one more hatched just a few min. ago on day 21 and 4 hours!

the 2 older are blue and the new one I cant tell yet but it is either black or blue!

5 more eggs are piped waiting for the other 16 to start!

All eggs are from my BBS English Orpingtons!
jumpy.gif

Awwww, nice babies
smile.png

What is it about it when it is your own birds that are growing out from your birds that is just awesome. We were moving some of our Jubilee Orp chicks to their new home and I was just admiring how wonderful they are.

Jeremy,

Thanks for letting me know - I see they have a picture of Hagrid when he was young. THey have a telephone number listed on their page - I plan on giving them a call and letting them know that they are using a picture of my bird.

Just had a little black english orp chick hatch out... and I am trying yet AGAIN to hatch out some "Jubilees"... hopefully whatever hatches out is actually a Jubilee this time....
he.gif

btw.. the pure white one that hatched out last year is getting red showing up on her shoulders... it's faint.. but it's definitely there... and yeah.. she was supposed to be a Jubilee too... I'll try to get some pics posted later this week of the new baby plus the older "Jubilee" imposters!

Just had a little black english orp chick hatch out... and I am trying yet AGAIN to hatch out some "Jubilees"... hopefully whatever hatches out is actually a Jubilee this time.... :he

btw.. the pure white one that hatched out last year is getting red showing up on her shoulders... it's faint.. but it's definitely there... and yeah.. she was supposed to be a Jubilee too... I'll try to get some pics posted later this week of the new baby plus the older "Jubilee" imposters!
Oh no! That's awful. Some people. Good luck with this hatch!

Can someone tell me what kind of Orpington is it? It suppose to be Jubilee Orpingtons, but the color look like something else. I am leaning toward Spangled Orpingtons male.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom