The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
Thanks Jon - I found the translate thingy !! Never knew that - learn something new everyday
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
I use google chrom and it automatically does it for me
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks Jon - I found the translate thingy !! Never knew that - learn something new everyday
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I use Google Chrome on my work computer and it continually has a shock wave thingy crash. Does yours do that? I don't have a clue how to fix it. I don't have that problem with Firefox.

Quote:
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I use Google Chrome on my work computer and it continually has a shock wave thingy crash. Does yours do that? I don't have a clue how to fix it. I don't have that problem with Firefox.

I dont have that problem, thats weird

Quote:

Go to the tools icon and click options. You can change the settings and it'll ask you if you want to translate it.

I use Yahoo BABELFISH on my site so anyone can read it as well. It covers nearly every language. You can check it out just for fun www.TheFancyChick.com, upper right of the page (actually I have it on a couple pages) Way cute in Chinese
big_smile.png

Quote:

I've googled it several times and apparently it is a pretty common problem. I"m computer stupid and can't figure out how to fix it, so I just switched back to Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom