The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

This seems to be my weekly check in. We've been thinking roo on the splash and pullet on the Blue/Black. Still the same guesses????? They are 7 weeks in these pictures.

I think both are males...I have thought that since the last time you posted them but just wanted to wait a bit more to be sure.

Quote:
well first I saw the red in the wattles then I noticed it doesn't have much of a tail...and every orp I have raised that did not have any/many tail feathers at this age turned out to be roosters...I could be wrong though as I have only raised 2 different bloodlines and every bloodline feathers out differently and at different stages.

Does this chick look like a cockerel? And is it a lavender ORP. Or splash? Sorry in advance I'm a newbie...

This seems to be my weekly check in. We've been thinking roo on the splash and pullet on the Blue/Black. Still the same guesses????? They are 7 weeks in these pictures.

Splash is definitely roo. Black still looks like a pullet.

HI,
I don't know........just wanted to   :welcome    you...............
Pretty chick...................

Thank-you, I hatched these from a rooster I got from a breeder on here , Rebel yell... wish he would get back on here and possibly comment on the pic... I have more hatching out too, but only 2 turned out this color out of 10... loving my baby chickies...

Back
Top Bottom