The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I LOVE orphingtons!!! They are so full and walk swishing their skirts and fancy pants.
wee.gif
The large roos seem gentle always for me too.
celebrate.gif

These jubilees are really pretty. OH MY, I can see the beginning of saving up again for chicks from this and that one. OH my......

I am really happy with the way this blue boy is growing out he is only 6 months old, I need to get a weight on him, but i would say 12 lbs. just by picking him up.

He has nice lacing and I like his color, a very wide, deep chest...the only thing that I am not the biggest fan of, is his tail, it is a bit to long for my liking but I have some pullets that should correct that.

What do you guys think of him is he a keeper? He is not full English but he is more than 50% I'd say more like 75-80% English. But I will be breeding him to some very nice 100% English pullets this next spring.

I am really happy with the way this blue boy is growing out he is only 6 months old, I need to get a weight on him, but i would say 12 lbs. just by picking him up.

He has nice lacing and I like his color, a very wide, deep chest...the only thing that I am not the biggest fan of, is his tail, it is a bit to long for my liking but I have some pullets that should correct that.

What do you guys think of him is he a keeper? He is not full English but he is more than 50% I'd say more like 75-80% English. But I will be breeding him to some very nice 100% English pullets this next spring.

[COLOR=333333]I am really happy with the way this blue boy is growing out he is only 6 months old, I need to get a weight on him, but i would say 12 lbs. just by picking him up. He has nice lacing and I like his color, a very wide, deep chest...the only thing that I am not the biggest fan of, is his tail, it is a bit to long for my liking but I have some pullets that should correct that. What do you guys think of him is he a keeper? He is not full English but he is more than 50% I'd say more like 75-80% English. But I will be breeding him to some very nice 100% English pullets this next spring.[/COLOR]
I like him, still has some filling out to do. Give him time, I'm sure he'll turn into a charmer :)

I like him ! When his tail finishes, he will be a good show bird.With his slightly longer body, I'll bet his pullets will lay well too.

Back
Top Bottom