The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
They're just laughing at you Kathy because they know they won't fit in those boxes!!
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

BTW - Beautiful birds Kathy !!
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, just keep them all Paula !!! Carry a stick to knock them off each other if they start fighting and just enjoy them - they are just too gorgeous not to enjoy !!

Quote:
Paula - While you're carrying that stick around and knocking roosters off each other - make sure that somebody has a camera and is taking videos to post here !!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Paula - While you're carrying that stick around and knocking roosters off each other - make sure that somebody has a camera and is taking videos to post here !!!
lau.gif

Haha, sure, will do Joy. While I'm at it, I'll get one of my fighting off my Sebbie gander. Flippin goose is fixin to be gumbo!
barnie.gif

Jeremy you should be getting a package today.

I need to go and feed chickens this morning. I am having a slow start to the day but am going to have to liven up my step to get a bunch done. Anyone want to come help me wipe concrete dust off everything in my house. This remodel is calling for Spring cleaning.
I may just go out this afternoon and make chicken pictures just because I can. I am sure yall would love to see a update on Chester:plbb or one of these bunches of chickens.

Back
Top Bottom