The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

This is my 4 mos old Eng Orp Pullet roosting in the rafters of the run with the leghorns. It's about 8 feet up. I'll be darned if I know how she gets up there. I'm actually more surprised that they let her stay, as the Leghorns are at the top of the pecking order and she is pretty much at the bottom. But there you have it. I took the picture just this week knowing this set up can't last much longer as she gets bigger. Doesn't she have the sweetest face ever?

We have other varieties of bantams here - but we are working on releasing them some. We have lavender mottled, chocolate cuckoo, cukcoo, black splits (Roger Clarke line). We are releasing the Black split line today.

good looking birds i would love to see some of the motteled you mentioned
droolin.gif

You should just ask my 4 yr old grand daughter.... Today... she and I were out front looking at the English buffs and Juls.... She points at the two young roos and she says.... "Granny those two are roosters" I said.. Oh yeah?? How do you know?... She says "Cuz I am good that way" AND she was right about those two being the roos. ")
I wanna get a boy like in your Avatar. Did he father any of the eggs????
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom