The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

You need to build the barn before you can paint it ! I look for broad, deep chests, long Pantaloon, wing carriage, color, and combs. Have to wait on eye and feet color... sometimes takes a while ... also.. sometimes you will get a bird that will have red leakage but you won't know it until much later.

You need to build the barn before you can paint it ! I look for broad, deep chests, long Pantaloon, wing carriage, color, and combs. Have to wait on eye and feet color... sometimes takes a while ... also.. sometimes you will get a bird that will have red leakage but you won't know it until much later.
Thank you for the info. Im going to try and work on him and see if I can keep them longer. Ive waited a long while to have them and have good one's so really dont want to settle now..
he.gif

Margitas, I LOOOOVE these. Please identify them for me. Of course, I know the second picture...beautiful Gold Laced.
First pic , mille fleur D'uccle Reserve champion, Second pic LF Gold Lace, Third pic mille fleur D'uccle female class champion, last pic is red partridge orpington.

Back
Top Bottom