The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Does anyone breed or know anything about the imported Gold Laced Orpingtons? How r thier size and type?

I have them, 2 lines but none available right now. Mine seem to be pretty good size, compared to some of the USA orps they are a little bigger. I have some imported blues and blacks that are huge, so the Gold Lace are not as big as some of the other imports but still good size. Type is awesome, and they are beautiful birds.
smile.png
Hope that helps

I have them, 2 lines but none available right now. Mine seem to be pretty good size, compared to some of the USA orps they are a little bigger. I have some imported blues and blacks that are huge, so the Gold Lace are not as big as some of the other imports but still good size. Type is awesome, and they are beautiful birds.
smile.png
Hope that helps
Yes thank u. Been considering getting those and the jubilees. I know u dont have any available right now but would love to see pics of your birds?

Edited to say nevermind.Just noticed link for your site and checkd out yor birds. U have some beautiful Orps.

Last edited:
I hatched a black with very heavily feathered legs. At least I think its an orp and not a marans as mine are very coppery, and this one is solid black. I grew it out to be sure and the bird is huge. It was totally random.

Learned my lesson- no more hatching orps and marans at the same time!
Just going by your post. maybe you meant some other wording.

Walt

The XL suet cages lock too. Its so funny when there are chicks in them poking their little heads out like they are in baby chicken jail.

I think it was CRYSTALCREEK or Illia that showed us that.

Back
Top Bottom