The Invader Zim club

EE lover:) :

Days have flown on by
I ask -please- -with all my heart-
Don't let this thread die

I'm going to start copying and pasting this to my threads. Possibly. Did anyone get the announcement?

That's against BYC rules. I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but still…​

EE lover:) :

i'm all alone... DL plz come!
hit.gif

doomy doom doom!!!! im here
hugs.gif

You know that guy who was spreading those slanderous lies about Gir being the superior character...I think his name is...that one guy...well...
lau.gif

Tak is obviously the awesomest. Who cares if she was a minor character? Purple hair, a dark and sexy clothing style lovingly inspired by JTHM, a robot disguised as a cat asnd said cat has retractable claws and red eyes?

These things clearly define an insta-win if ever there was an insta-win.
wee.gif

Therefore I stand by my statement that Tak is the best.
woot.gif

Clearly, I have no life, as the second I heard about this site, I joined it, just for lack of better things to do. And now, I offically love it here.

INVADER ZIM FOREVER!!! And btw, who needs a favorite character when you can love them ALL?
thumbsup.gif

My favorite is from the christmas episode: I don't get it! Why does he want to take over the Earth so badly? What does he have to gain? Or to loooose? And the mechanizations of the malfunctioning santa suit completely eluuuude me!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom