The Journey of Cottonball

Here are some pictures of Cottonball yesterday, he is the best. He is one spoiled little dude, if you can't tell :) He really loves his play pen, though he can only run around when supervised, as he can still slip right through the bars,lol

Attachments

• 3.10.JPG
    3.10.JPG
    528.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.10 1.JPG
    3.10 1.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.10 2.JPG
    3.10 2.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 12
They are, one more week and they can get there own cage!
That is awesome. We will be breeding our New Zealands in a month or so and I am excited to experience a full litter of little babies! Will the little ones be on a wire bottom? We prefer wire bottom (with mats and such to protect the their feet) but I am not sure if he is big enough yet? He is starting to get quite messy being in the carrier with a towel.

I not like the wire bottom thing, mine are in a rabbit tractor", so they have plenty of grass to get and nice hard dirt for there feet.
Yeah we are building a rabbit tractor for our New Zealands who are outside! The weather is just now getting nice to get it built. Cottonball is staying inside with us so we are going to build him a nice looking run for inside, we are thinking natural wood with black chicken wire, with a wire "lid" on it just incase him and the cats do not get along, but I honestly think they will do fine. (Seems like we are both from Indiana btw :) ) Edit: Do you have any pictures of your tractor? I would love to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom