The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Thanks! We werent going to keep a drake... but we are considering it now if he stays this sweet we may have a hard time getting rid of him!

(Keep him, keep him, keep him...)
tongue.png

Well we paid for sexed female ducklings from the hatchery for runner ducklings
Then i bought these 3 khakis from the local tsc.
I thought i had two boys and one girl out of them.. but today the other boy got her girl quack
smile.png

There you go!

Are they your only ducks, or do you have more grown ones?

There you go!

Are they your only ducks, or do you have more grown ones?

Nope these are my only ducks at the moment.
Only birds at all.
We have tried ducklings the last two springs. last spring all turned out to be boys. The second set i got 3 girls but they were relentless when it came to bugging the chickens. So we sold them.
This winter the chickens got a contagious respitory disease when i bought some new chicks from a local person . And we had to cull the whole flock since its impossible to get rid of unless the birds are gone. So we are chicken less... and decided to do ducks only this time
1f642.png

Nope these are my only ducks at the moment.
Only birds at all.
We have tried ducklings the last two springs. last spring all turned out to be boys. The second set i got 3 girls but they were relentless when it came to bugging the chickens. So we sold them.
This winter the chickens got a contagious respitory disease when i bought some new chicks from a local person . And we had to cull the whole flock since its impossible to get rid of unless the birds are gone. So we are chicken less... and decided to do ducks only this time
1f642.png

Aww I'm sorry about your chickens.
hugs.gif

But yr ducks are adorable! From what I've seen, your doing a great of of raising them! Your pictures send me up the wall! I'm getting mine on Wednesday.. Sooo excited!!

Back
Top Bottom