The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Pics

Everybody meet Hershey!! Unsure of a male or female what do you guys think??? :) it's about 7 weeks old. Still peeps. No solid quack yet but I do get a parrot yell out of it lol

Wow....mine is much older than yours and just now getting her feathers, while yours looks like she is almost fully feathered! Mine looks like a little ragamuffin as feathers are poking through all the down. She's about 9-10 wks old now.

Yeah I picked them up on April 10th and Here he/she is haha. Has pretty much all of the flight feathers and even developing the diamond under the wings! I keep waiting for a curled tail feather or a quack or something to know if its male or female! I just wanna know!!!! lol

Last edited:
Mine's quacking already...when I sexed it, it showed female but I could be wrong. Who quacks first in this breed, boy or girl?
pop.gif
Mine has also developed a cream colored bow-tie that it didn't have before.

Hey guys! My KC's are about 6 weeks and have almost all of their 'adult' feathers in. A few of them have only quills without feathers on their bellies only and I was wondering if this is normal. The rest of their feathers look just fine. Thanks!!!

We have 7 KCs and they all looked a like until about 12 weeks old, the.n 3 were very definitely different and male. Green heads, darker tails and the tell tale curled tail feather! It was maddening to wait, I just wanted to know so I kept guessing and looking for signs as to which were male and which female, but I just couldn't tell until they were 12 weeks. Almost over night they really changed and it was very obvious.

We have 7 KCs and they all looked a like until about 12 weeks old, the.n 3 were very definitely different and male. Green heads, darker tails and the tell tale curled tail feather! It was maddening to wait, I just wanted to know so I kept guessing and looking for signs as to which were male and which female, but I just couldn't tell until they were 12 weeks. Almost over night they really changed and it was very obvious.
I have 2 KC going on 5 weeks. 1 is starting to quack the other baby talk.. we also have 2 Indian Runners still baby talking also. ... I pray for a more even ratio

Back
Top Bottom