The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Pics

Just picked these little guys up today from the post office

I got my KC mixes (some have mallard wing patch), to be very friendly following me, eating out of hand, and coming when called even fly to me now. i just dumped them in pen to get used to area and animals, then released to completely free range for own food for while. now if they want to not have to forage they have to fight fear, or starve to near death. works good. oddly the nerotic shlit is totally gone now, priorities taking over i guess. have to push and bunt them away as theyattack the dogs for the expensive dog food otherwise. sorta miss when they were adorably skittish instead of now barnyard bullies.

KC X ???

looked kc color with runner bodies before, purina feed poisioning, but since got better and putting on weight and feathers just look oddly mixed with bars/patches on two know females so far. one green bill know male. TSC doop another with mutts charged pure useful breed specific prices for.. they are awfully amusing though and all now love the quack quack quack of two females and green bill of one male. Guess if they lay every day at four months, ill know enough KC in them.

on nice days can u let ur ducklings outside?
yes, we do

Duck house is ready! picking my ducklings up tomorrow
very nice!

Just picked these little guys up today from the post office
love.gif

I got my KC mixes (some have mallard wing patch), to be very friendly following me, eating out of hand, and coming when called even fly to me now. i just dumped them in pen to get used to area and animals, then released to completely free range for own food for while. now if they want to not have to forage they have to fight fear, or starve to near death. works good. oddly the nerotic shlit is totally gone now, priorities taking over i guess. have to push and bunt them away as theyattack the dogs for the expensive dog food otherwise. sorta miss when they were adorably skittish instead of now barnyard bullies.
yuckyuck.gif
Be careful what you wish for kind of thing, lol.

Just got 5 Khaki Campbells today. Supposed to be 3 ducks and two drakes. I can't tell them apart though and they didn't mark them. I have a friend coming to get 2 of them and the other 3 will be staying. We may have to swap in a few months if he gets both roosters and I get all the girls lol.

Just got 5 Khaki Campbells today. Supposed to be 3 ducks and two drakes. I can't tell them apart though and they didn't mark them. I have a friend coming to get 2 of them and the other 3 will be staying. We may have to swap in a few months if he gets both roosters and I get all the girls lol.

So CUTE ! MY KC are now almost 4 wks and SO BIG !!! Take lots of pictures

@LaynaDon95 hello I saw your baby khaki female , would the light color still be used to sex a female if the khaki is that shade but is mixed with crested . Curious !

Back
Top Bottom