The Kindness And Positivity Thread

Pics
I’m sorry that I haven't been on here much...one of my chickens is really sick, so I’ve been busy taking care of her.
Though it’s been hard to see my baby so ill, I’ve also been finding comfort and peace during this time I get to spend with her. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that I’ve been able to have her in my life. No matter what happens, I’m always going to love her. ❤️
View attachment 2582214
it is okay. we understand, Starburst :hugs
ive watched your thread, but im not able to help much, so i didnt post :D
i hope she recovers, though. ❤️

I hope your dear hen will feel better soon and recover, Starburst :hugsFingers crossed - sending prayers and positive thoughts :fl🙏❤️

Today I picked a bunch of flowers for you all - thinking of all of you and this thread. I know it is TINY 😆 😅 but its colors are happy and bright.

RIMG1277.JPG

There is a quote of Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"The earth laughs in flowers."
...especially in spring there are so, so many smiles surrounding us...
I hope you all have a wonderful day ❤️

I hope your dear hen will feel better soon and recover, Starburst :hugsFingers crossed - sending prayers and positive thoughts :fl🙏❤️

Today I picked a bunch of flowers for you all - thinking of all of you and this thread. I know it is TINY 😆 😅 but its colors are happy and bright.

View attachment 2583473

Ooh! Violets, forsythia, and daisies? I see one other little stalk there, but I can't quite tell what it is.
Beautiful!

View attachment 2583473

This beautiful message you gave me inspired me to pick some flowers of my own. Though they are scarce, they are still there, and it felt wonderful to really take time to appreciate them.
70C163CE-1BC8-4B42-AFF8-1142144EDBF3.jpeg

Picking them, even in the dark, cloudy, and rainy weather, reminded me that there is always hope, always joy, and always light, even in the darkest of days.
I am filled with gratitude for everyone’s kindness and encouragement. Thank you so much. ❤️ I hope each of you have a wonderful day! :hugs
1616629427496.jpeg

This beautiful message you gave me inspired me to pick some flowers of my own. Though they are scarce, they are still there, and it felt wonderful to really take time to appreciate them.
View attachment 2583809
Picking them, even in the dark, cloudy, and rainy weather, reminded me that there is always hope, always joy, and always light, even in the darkest of days.
I am filled with gratitude for everyone’s kindness and encouragement. Thank you so much. ❤️ I hope each of you have a wonderful day! :hugs
View attachment 2583818
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Beautiful flowers and beautiful words ❤️

View attachment 2583809
View attachment 2583818
i love it ❤️

View attachment 2583809
View attachment 2583818
They are so beautiful. :love

Back
Top Bottom