~The Kingdom of Selarien~ A Dragon RP~ Characters Needed!!!!!!

Do you find this RP interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day...​
Belle smiled as she petted her dragons firey side. She had provisions to last her 4 days, which is all it should take her to get there even if she runs into trouble. She ran in, told her father she would be gone for about a week, and told him the old lady next door would be checking in on him. He smiled feebly at her and she kissed his forehead. She donned her velvet traveling cloak once again and went out the door. She jumped on her dragon and with one last look at her home, he launched into the air.

Hello, My Name Is Voltaire, Maybe You Have Heard Of Me And Heard Some Of My Songs, Well I Am Posting one Album, I Am Sorry If I Am Butting In, If You Would Like To Listen Go To Voltaire's Music Thread In GJ&F. Thanks!
Please Mr. do not budge in everyones RPs. and welcome to BYC!!! I do not allow averativing in my RPs thanks. ~brannon

Belle and Ember neared the castle. It seemed very ominous. She examined it, getting ever closer. She thought she saw a man in a window but when she looked back he was gone. She shuddered.

---------------------------------------

Astur watched as the dragon came closer, until he could see the rider. To his surprise, it was a beautiful, young female. He ordered his ghostly servant to show the min through the dragon keep door, not taking his eyes off the window. The girl turned suddenly and made eye contact. Her eyes were a beautiful grey, accented under thin eyebrows. Despite her youth her eyes contained an amount of sadness and dispair that he was sure his must mirror. When she looked at him, in that instant, he felt a twang in his gut, something he had never felt before. He gasped and jumped oout of view of the window. "This will be an interesting visit," he said to himself.

Belle flew around the castle looking for an entrance. Suddenly a large window materialized out of the wall a few yards to her left. Ember circled around as Belle peered inside. She saw what appeared to be hundreds of dragons. She urged Ember ahead with her mind and he flew in. He settled to the ground with a woosh of air. She climbed off quickly in case of danger. This place gave her the creeps. She looked around in awe. The dragons were amazing, here in what she knew now was the dragon keep. There must've been one in every color and shade of the rainbow. She took a few small steps foreward, but halted in shock and terror when she saw a black wreathed apparition standing to the left of her. She stifled a scream and began to back up, until she felt a strong urge to follow the creature. Her dragon and her former terror forgotten, she followed the creature through the keep, out into a surprisingly magnificant hall, where they continued until they reached pair of large oak doors. She didn't know how, but she knew she was to stay outside. She stood in rapt attention as the wraith disappeared through the door. Suddenly the spell was broken and she slumped to the floor, and she stayed there.

great Chelsea thought grumpily another day to be used and dressed like a Barbie doll Chelsea got up and dragged herself to her bathroom, it was actually very nice, Chelsea started turning on taps at random and watched in delight as the bubbles came out her bad mood forgotten for now…

Back
Top Bottom