~The Kingdom of Selarien~ A Dragon RP~ Characters Needed!!!!!!

Do you find this RP interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
The king woke up that morning out of his bed and went down stairs for something to drink. Collin got some fresh tea and went into the living room and set down. Collin yelled very sleepily "Oh Honey come down stairs in here with me."

"What?!" Chelsea snapped walking down the stairs, today she was dressed all in blue she has a fancy blue dress with sliver trimmings, Chelsea wanted to rip the blue and gold feathers and flowers the maids and servants had woven into her blonde hair, "you have a long line of people seeking audience with you no time to relax" she told him sharply

Last edited:
(ok)

Collin got up off the couch. .....( Mipuppy umm can you talk more i need more info on the adiance waiting for the king. Me and my confusion )

(ok)

Collin got up off the couch. .....( Mipuppy umm can you talk more i need more info on the adiance waiting for the king.  Me and my confusion )

Well part of a kings job is to help his people with there problems and so people that live in his kingdom can come complain to him and ask him for money, crops, livestock and such that's called seeking an audience with the king sometimes queen I donno how you do it around here

"What?!" Chelsea snapped walking down the stairs, today she was dressed all in blue she has a fancy blue dress with sliver trimmings, Chelsea wanted to rip the blue and gold feathers and flowers the maids and servants had woven into her blonde hair, "you have a long line of people seeking audience with you no time to relax" she told him sharply

"Well? What kind of king are you?" Chelsea said distastefully

Back
Top Bottom