• Guinea fowl

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Mystic_Emerald

Chirping
Nov 1, 2019
Over The Rainbow
Please Read First

1. A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

See https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/the-kingdoms-of-seven-a-poultry-rp.1338868/ For Full Instructions :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Butterscotchbitesfinger @Ox21167

Last edited:
  1. Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

PLEASE READ FULL POST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

:)THANKS:)

In a mystical land full of fearsome dragons, powerful kingdoms, cruel talons and unsolved mysteries, lives the poultry. The Emperor over it all, Dark Onyx. His feathers are as black as night and red as blood. His talons are capped with gold and he wears a twisted crown. He strikes fear in every heart and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. At this wicked bird's side is his Empress Aphrodite, a creature who is so sly she often sends good birds into ruin. Her plumage is dyed a vibrant purple, flecked with teardrops of gold. She wears the most expensive clothes, bought off the wages of the poor. This pair rules, with only their own interests in mind. Yet they still keep the empire togeather because of their evil adviser. He keeps everything running smoothly were there would otherwise be ruin. The Empire has ranks that can never be broken unless a new ruler sets them. After the royal families of peacocks comes geese and turkeys as duchesses and dukes, guinea fowl are the lower noblity as are ducks. Then chickens and quail are the lowest of them all. Everyone of thease mentioned can fall into poverty but none can go higher than the laws. This is the Emperor's Decree but there is hope. The true line of royals is missing but alive in the blood desendants of all poultry types . They just need to discover their identity and save the Empire. Even they will need help though. This will come from the poultry who believe in a better world.

RULES

1. You can only play a maximum of five charries.(this is subject to change)

2. I have to accept your charrie/s before you begin RPing

3. If you play any of the offspring of Empress Aquila your charrie will not discover their true identity until THE MESSENGER comes. This is so the rp doesn't go by to quickly and the Empire saved in five minutes:p

4. DO NOT DO anything but RP here! There will be a separate thread for charries, questions, chatting ect.

5. You can have multiple minor charries like guards, random birds, messagers, ect that interact with your charrie or others.

6.:celebrate Have Fun!:celebrate

I play the Emperor and Empress:D

Emperor: Dark Onyx
Empress: Aphrodite

The True Royals Slots
1. TAKEN ~ Chicken
2. ~ Quail
3. ~ Duck
4. ~ Peacock
5. ~ Goose
6. ~ Turkey
7. ~ Guinea Fowl

(Thanks to @Rubysword for this Idea!)

Peacock Slots Available (Kings and Queens)
(Daughters and Sons)

Turkey Slots Available (Duchesses and Dukes)
(Daughters and Sons)

Geese Slots Available (Duchesses and Dukes)
(daughters and sons)

OTHER NAMED POULTRY
1. TAKEN
2 . TAKEN

(I'm trying to keep this RP a little smaller) :)

Character Form

Name:
Species:
Family:
Personality:
Description:

Minor Charrie Form

Name:
Species:

I'm also going to change this up a bit, I feel like I'm controlling the plot a bit much. After all, one of the whole points of RP is to make your own plot through your character (I think XD, sry, newbabie RPlayer:rolleyes::p)

Pepe
Species: Turkey
Breed (I never understood this rank. How can you have a breed if there are no people? Meh, still a chance to play my favorite character ever) : broad-breasted
Variety: bronze
Family: it is likely that he has one. However, he is more at home with the wild turkeys as his beefier brethren.
Personality: Not only is Pepe enormous, he has enormous character. He has a fat, loud voice and a huge heart. Strangely, however, he is attracted to the wilder groups, and lives quite exposed in the woods. He can make any place seem like a familiar spot to kick back with your mates at.
Description: Ever seen a meat turkey if it doesn’t get processed right away? Pepe is 50 pounds of turkey, roughly the size of a second-grader.

Pepe
Species: Turkey
Breed (I never understood this rank. How can you have a breed if there are no people? Meh, still a chance to play my favorite character ever) : broad-breasted
Variety: bronze
Family: it is likely that he has one. However, he is more at home with the wild turkeys as his beefier brethren.
Personality: Not only is Pepe enormous, he has enormous character. He has a fat, loud voice and a huge heart. Strangely, however, he is attracted to the wilder groups, and lives quite exposed in the woods. He can make any place seem like a familiar spot to kick back with your mates at.
Description: Ever seen a meat turkey if it doesn’t get processed right away? Pepe is 50 pounds of turkey, roughly the size of a second-grader.

Accepted!!!

I'm also going to change this up a bit, I feel like I'm controlling the plot a bit much. After all, one of the whole points of RP is to make your own plot through your character (I think XD, sry, newbabie RPlayer:rolleyes::p)
If I were you, I would put the plot back. Roleplays without detailed plots almost always dissolve because no one knows what to do.

Back
Top Bottom