The Kitchen Table - come sit with us! new request added to post 1!

MoSo, you're still ahead of me. Taxes are on today's to-do list.
hide.gif

Boo, come one now, you can find it. Try!

Maple, are you still having the computer/pics issue? Oy vey!

Question 23: I can see the top of my desk... But it's not really a desk. It's the kitchen table, where all the computers hang out.

Well, yesterday I found my floors. I swept, then vacuumed, then mopped! That was so GD could crawl everywhere!
So, I suppose I could look for my desk. My problem is always, I don't know where to move the stuff to.
tongue.png
Junk up another area?

But, I did get my taxes in the mail last Monday!! I lollygagged and I'm getting a refund!
But that's cuz I'll need the money when I am not working during the summer, so I figure it'll get here just in time to make summer house payments!

Rain is on its way. Its gray outside, and a little cold, so chickies can't go outside. Well, maybe for an hour or so they can, but they'll just huddle after a few minutes.

Hey, I can see the table next to my bed again though!! And its a cool table, my son made it for me for my b-day couple years ago.
I try and find its picture and upload it. I also have to go ask what kind of wood it is again.
brb

yes, a place to eat and gab goes without saying.
cool.png

eta - that was in response to the kitchen table question. Boo, you are just too quick for me!

eta- and a place for computers, if you're in PK's house.

Last edited:
This is when it was in the kitchen. It kept getting cluttered, so I moved it to my room so it would stay safe. It is mahogany with white oak inlay, I think he said that.

3009_boosb-day_table.jpg

Yup, places to eat and gab are very nice, very nice indeed. Oh yeah, yesterday I read about diffrent dactylys! (I think it's the placement and ammount of fingers or toes we have) For example, we're petradactyly (I think) Which means we have 5 fingers. Monodactyly is for horses, chickens are anisodactyly, and parrots are zygodactyly (I think). Go Wikipedia!

Quote:
Really nice, Boo! nice to see the dovetails set off so well with the different woods!
smile.png

PK, don't forget our resident polydactyl, debiraymond.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom