The Kitchen Table - come sit with us! new request added to post 1!

Quote:
Really nice, Boo! nice to see the dovetails set off so well with the different woods!
smile.png

PK, don't forget our resident polydactyl, debiraymond.
big_smile.png

Yeah, that's a very nice box!

Oh yeah, I forgot.
lau.gif
Thanks for reminding me!

Boo, your son does good work!

Post 23 - Computer table is fairly clean. Kitchen table is a mess...I still need to clear the incubator off it and then the wife will clean it off...yeah, she's waiting for me. Work desk: a cluttered desk is the sure sign of a genius...at least that's what I tell everyone!

That's some nice handy work your son does there boo! Wow...hope my daughters marry some handy men.
lol.png
....when they are in their twenties of course.... still got a while. But I've got my eye out for some potential candidates.
tongue.png

Quote:
Maple, it would be even better if your girls learned to do some nice handywork themselves.
wink.png
Then, they could be more selective for other reasons.
lol.png

Ladt Orpy, Dont make me send thar witchdoctor back to the West Coast. Im watching you. I got on my dreadlocks and my dehydrated chickens foot. PS. A redneck for president.

Quote:
hugs.gif
Hiya, Sir WSL! Nice to see you.
smile.png
Dreadlocks? Hmm, I see those everyday. Usually on pretty nice guys! So there!
tongue2.gif

Are you just running through the kitchen, or are you planning to pull up a chair? What ya been up to lately?

I've got to go put away my table saw and tools, but then I'll be back!

*orp zooms outside----------------------------->*

Amazon.com wishlists are amazing!

And there's your random post of the day with some meaning behind it. Tune in next time for mooooore random!!!

Back
Top Bottom