The Legbar Thread!

I have a Del. that has been clucking like a broody for at least 6 months. She sat for a total of 3 days and didn't stick. She is laying so I can not complain. Crazy hens. Gloria Jean

Oooh I so upset! Somebody stole one of my Legbar chick pictures to list on their ebay action. And the only place I have posted that picture is on BYC.
somad.gif

Ya...I have seen several people on Ebay who have posted photos that I know don't belong to them.

I would be upset too.

I may start watermarking GaryDean26 on the front of everything I have posted.

I think this happens often. And sadly there is not a lot you can do about it, you can contact the person with the auction and hope they take them down. I have found the best way to avoid that is to put a watermark right across the picture. It is tooo easy for someone to crop them out if they are down at the bottom or top of the picture. It is sad that it is another member on here though.

I thought someone had copied one of my photos the other day. It turns out something was wrong with my computer and it swapped everybody's photos around. So my photos were on the persons beneath me, and I had the person above me photos. I almost contacted the seller but then when I looked at the auction on my phone everything was correct. I never have figured out why my computer did that though. Sometimes it still does it

My Cream legbar Cockerel is very gentle with the hens. He is charming and always is finding things for them to eat...He is constantly on patrol for danger to protect the hens.

He did sort of charge me once...but I think he was only kidding.... He is for the most part a tremendous sweetheart. He is very protective of the hens...when I pick one up and she squawks he is instantly there to protect her but then he sees it is me and his hackles go down. Don't know if all Cream Legbar cockerels are this good---but I would rate my little guy among the best of roosters.
You could be describing my alpha cockerel. He does the same thing. When I pick up one of the girls he gets quite worried and runs right over. The other 2 (not dominant) are pretty sweet too.

Back
Top Bottom