We need your amazing chicken photos for our 2020 Calendar! Submit your pics HERE!

The life of Sonnata!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Symphony, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Quote:You do have more, right?

2. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Songster

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:I was also confused why there would be a coop in a world entirely consisting of chickens; there's nobody to build it, and I doubt chickens would be dexterous enough or mentally capable of making one. But hey, if you want this story to be more on the fantastical side, go right ahead.

Hey, could ya do that to mine? All tips are welcome!

3. Quote:I was also confused why there would be a coop in a world entirely consisting of chickens; there's nobody to build it, and I doubt chickens would be dexterous enough or mentally capable of making one. But hey, if you want this story to be more on the fantastical side, go right ahead.

Wow! If you have time, could you take a quick look over mine and give me a few pointers?

4. Quote:[​IMG]

Just a wild guess here but, is her name by any chance gonna be, Sonnata? [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  5. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Songster

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG]

Just a wild guess here but, is her name by any chance gonna be, Sonnata? [​IMG]

Probably! [​IMG]

6. Quote:Just a wild guess here but, is her name by any chance gonna be, Sonnata? [​IMG]

Probably! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BirdNut

BirdNut Crowing

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    Quote:I was also confused why there would be a coop in a world entirely consisting of chickens; there's nobody to build it, and I doubt chickens would be dexterous enough or mentally capable of making one. But hey, if you want this story to be more on the fantastical side, go right ahead.

Hey, could ya do that to mine? All tips are welcome!

Sure! [​IMG]

8. BirdNut

BirdNut Crowing

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona

Wow! If you have time, could you take a quick look over mine and give me a few pointers?

Okay! [​IMG]

9. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Songster

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:Hey, could ya do that to mine? All tips are welcome!

Sure! [​IMG]

You should have a thread where people ask you to edit their stories! [​IMG]

10. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

Thanks alot!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: