The life of Sonnata!

Quote:
I was also confused why there would be a coop in a world entirely consisting of chickens; there's nobody to build it, and I doubt chickens would be dexterous enough or mentally capable of making one. But hey, if you want this story to be more on the fantastical side, go right ahead.

Hey, could ya do that to mine? All tips are welcome!

Quote:
I was also confused why there would be a coop in a world entirely consisting of chickens; there's nobody to build it, and I doubt chickens would be dexterous enough or mentally capable of making one. But hey, if you want this story to be more on the fantastical side, go right ahead.

Wow! If you have time, could you take a quick look over mine and give me a few pointers?

Quote:
lol.png

Just a wild guess here but, is her name by any chance gonna be, Sonnata?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Sure!
big_smile.png

Quote:

Wow! If you have time, could you take a quick look over mine and give me a few pointers?

Okay!
tongue.png

Quote:

Sure!
big_smile.png

You should have a thread where people ask you to edit their stories!
lol.png

Quote:

Thanks alot!

Back
Top Bottom