The life of Sonnata!

Symphony

Vanilla, Little Airt Airt
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
A super hero chicken's coop!
Ok guys, this is a story about a chicken and chickens in a world that has ONLY chickens, there are many lands, I'll make a map sometime. I'll write the story tomorrow,
wink.png

If someone wants to make an RP out of this story then PM me. I hope I'll have readers,
woot.gif

Last edited:
OK, I've finally decided, this will be a trilogy of books, these book may be short or long. The first will be Adventures of Sonnata, second Family Life of Sonnata, third Golden Years of Sonnata. All turing out to be: The life of Sonnata.

First chapter coming soon.....

I still have more chapter to go:

The Hatch

As the sun was rising, Amigo and Symphony were waiting for their egg to hatch. It was their first brood, with only one fertile egg. They were getting old, and this was their last attempt to raise a chick. It was very uncommon for a Golcronian not to have a brood early in their life. As it was on the 22nd day, they were worried.

Amigo had a tall black and green tail, while the rest of his body was checkered in gold. Symphony had a soft face and bright feathers, her head adorned with a crown of gold, and she was crested with gibbous golden spangles. As they were eagerly waiting, they heard a slight crack, followed by a peep. Joy went through their hearts.

As the chick slowly peeked her head through the shell, she finally breathed the fresh, crisp air of Golcronia. The little chick was black with a white cap, and little gold spots throughout her body. She crawled wearily out of her egg, tumbled to the ground and promptly fell asleep. Symphony kept her warm, while the young offspring gained energy.

Within hours she was up and about, she loved cuddling under her mother's soft feathers. Now Amigo was walking back and forth in their coop saying names: "Henrietta, Symphony 2, Goldenrod, Goldberry, Lagatha. Those just don't match her, what do you think we should name her, Symphony?" "Oh, something musical, like my dear mother named me." She replied. "I know!" exclaimed Amigo. "We'll name her....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom