The LOOGGE---***UPDATED 5/20***

thumbsup.gif
Hang in there. Still...
pop.gif

Sorry guys nothing has change. Pollen is really messing with my asthma and allergies so I can't get outside much. Weather is suppose to change tomorrow so I will be able to get back at it soon.

I do think I have found the perfect Luggee green though!

Back to work on the Lugge! The frame is 3/4 of the way built and painted. Bad storms recently and had to wait for the rest of the wood to dry out. Here is a quick preview of what it will somewhat look like when finished.

luggee.jpg

That green piece of wood in the right hand corner is the color the Lugge it's self will be. That piece is going over the entrance to cut down on drafts. This entire project is made of recycled materials except for the screws!.

Need to get some more paint on the frame. Wire it up and install the roof! As long as the weather holds out, I should be done this week. Which is good be cause the girls look like they are getting ready to drop some eggs.

And one of my roosters finally crowed!!

Got some more work done today!!

Framing is done!! This is the front. It will have a "people" door.

luggee8.jpg

Backside. Will have a small chicken door at the bottom.

luggee7.jpg

Closed in front

luggee4.jpg

Ventilation. Will be covered with wire and then there will be a roof over all of it.

luggee2.jpg

Nestbox area. Can be flexed out of the way for coop cleaning.

luggee3.jpg

Back opening for collecting eggs and coop clean out. Still have to install hasp for lock.

luggee5.jpg

Back opened up showing nestbox area

luggee6.jpg

Still need to:
Paint the rest of the frame
Install wire, roof, roosts
And other things I can't think of at the moment.

So whatcha think?

Back
Top Bottom