The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

Peter stared her in the eyes and said "Breathe. In through your nose, out through your mouth. I am going to protect us, so we will be fine. Alright?"

Willow nods and notices he has no weapons "Well you're gonna have a hard time doing that with weapons, so here" she gave him a small hand gun and a pocket knife, she wasn't sure how smart it was giving someone you don't really know some weapons "I have more in my bag but I'm not good at using them so yeah"

Willow nods and notices he has no weapons "Well you're gonna have a hard time doing that with weapons, so here" she gave him a small hand gun and a pocket knife, she wasn't sure how smart it was giving someone you don't really know some weapons "I have more in my bag but I'm not good at using them so yeah"
Peter gave them back and said "Keep them. I will find my own."

Willow took them back "Alright I don't really understand but I'll respect your decision, but you better be able to handle yourself in a fight" she replies with a curious tone
Willow took them back "Alright I don't really understand but I'll respect your decision, but you better be able to handle yourself in a fight" she replies with a curious tone
Peter laughed and said "I will."

Back
Top Bottom