The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

Jack saw another Bastion in the distance. "Hello?" JAck called.

Maria jumped a little from the sudden voice and turned to see who it was.
When she saw another person, with the same 'deformities' as her (the metal), she walked a little closer.
"Um...Hi?" She said once she was around four feet away, not making eye contact. She wasn't really used to socializing so she didn't exactly know how to act. "What do you want?" Maria asked him.

Maria jumped a little from the sudden voice and turned to see who it was.
When she saw another person, with the same 'deformities' as her (the metal), she walked a little closer.
"Um...Hi?" She said once she was around four feet away, not making eye contact. She wasn't really used to socializing so she didn't exactly know how to act. "What do you want?" Maria asked him.
Jack said "I don't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted to see another person...like 'me'."

(yeah. I feel bad, so I can reverse it. Post 58)
(yeah. I feel bad, so I can reverse it. Post 58)

(I can work with this)

Willow's blades instantly spiked out to there full length and Willow immediately running for cover, which was a building that had no windows and everything was scattered everywhere. She hind under a table and pulled out a gun, she was absolutely freaked out and felt bad for Peter's sudden death

(I can work with this)

Willow's blades instantly spiked out to there full length and Willow immediately running for cover, which was a building that had no windows and everything was scattered everywhere. She hind under a table and pulled out a gun, she was absolutely freaked out and felt bad for Peter's sudden death
Petrof had his sniper trained on the house, looking for any movement.

Back
Top Bottom