The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

Jack said "It isn't that bad. We get free protection. I'm Jack, by the way."
"I just don't like my body being altered by chemicals. Because I know it will probably eventually do some damage." Maria told him. "And I'm Maria. Have you seen many people around here?" She asked. So far she hadn't really seen anybody around.

"I just don't like my body being altered by chemicals. Because I know it will probably eventually do some damage." Maria told him. "And I'm Maria. Have you seen many people around here?" She asked. So far she hadn't really seen anybody around.
"Not that many. Maria, that's a nice name" jack said honestly.

Petrof stayed in the bushes, waiting for Willow to make the first move.

Willow starts crawling around the house into she found a body of a long dead human, she gagged at the smell before stabbing things that would look like her blades from far away into the body before sticking it out of a window making it look like it looking for something outside, she learned that people are most likely to shoot something that looks it their target with out really looking and this would allow her to find where the shooter is

Willow starts crawling around the house into she found a body of a long dead human, she gagged at the smell before stabbing things that would look like her blades from far away into the body before sticking it out of a window making it look like it looking for something outside, she learned that people are most likely to shoot something that looks it their target with out really looking and this would allow her to find where the shooter is
Petrof saw the body and shot it through the head, but still stayed put.

Petrof saw the body and shot it through the head, but still stayed put.

Willow smiled slightly, the shooter has taken the bait and now she knows exactly where they are but the hard part will be be escaping. Willow crawled out the back door and started creeping along side the house which luckily for her had bushes lined along the house, she knew the shooter most likely couldn't see the back of the house and once she passed the house she should be safe, Willow puts her arms behind her head to protect it just in case as she took of running away from the house and hopefully the shooter

Willow smiled slightly, the shooter has taken the bait and now she knows exactly where they are but the hard part will be be escaping. Willow crawled out the back door and started creeping along side the house which luckily for her had bushes lined along the house, she knew the shooter most likely couldn't see the back of the house and once she passed the house she should be safe, Willow puts her arms behind her head to protect it just in case as she took of running away from the house and hopefully the shooter
Petrof sw activity behind the house and fired off two shots, hoping they would hit. He pulled out his pistol just in case.

Back
Top Bottom