The Middle Tennessee Thread

The cat loves chicken TV
Mine are loving Bunny TV lol

Whoops, couldn't see bunnies in that one. They were hiding lol. They were temp housed in our storage til we can Finish the hutch and get them out of the house.

Mine are loving Bunny TV lol

We had an Angora rabbit named Connor who was best buds with one of our cats. They would play tag. First the cat would chase Connor to one end of the house and then Connor would turn around and chase Booger to the other side. And they would go back and forth. Connor would sit under a chair that Booger was on and tip one ear out and Booger would slap at it. Then he would yank it back and then slowly tip it out again from the edge of the chair.

All right. The neophytes need help again. We went out of town for a few days and returned to one of our ladies acting sick (puffed up, lethargic, and diarrhea) The poo stuck in her feathers included some bright green. The only thing green they have had lately was some kale scraps a week ago. Otherwise- just layer pellets and some scratch grains (the chick sitter way over fed the scratch grains but that shouldn't have been a problem).

So I brought her in the house and quarantined her with some water and feed. I put electrolytes and duramycin in the water. she lived about a day and a half in quarantine. Any ideas?

Do you still have the body? If you take it to Ellington Agriculture Center in Nashville they will necropsy it for free and give you a cause of death.

Hello,
Does anyone sell red sex link (golden comet, red star, etc…I think they are all the same) hatching eggs? We have a couple of hens trying to go broody and I promised the kids we could hatch some this Spring. We are in the city limits of Nashville, so I'd like something we can sex and sell the roos before we get too
jumpy.gif
attached! If you have any other auto sexing, good egg laying, sweet tempered chicken breed ideas…I'm open to those, too.
Thanks!

Respritory illnesses are not always just spread bird to bird, or by wild birds and such. But any stress ,dusty coops..you name it and a chicken can get it from it.

I imagine there will be a lot of problems this year will illness due to the weather... This is prime time for birds to contract something. Not necessarily bad chicken owning or anything..

Hello everyone,

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee, and would like to get some feedback for a new chicken start-up called Local Feather.

If you have chickens, and sell them as a hobby/side business, would you mind taking a quick 8-question survey? I promise it's short, and your feedback would really help!

Here's the survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GCCSNFW

There's also a place on the survey to leave your email address, if you'd like more info. on how to sell through Local Feather.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee, and would like to get some feedback for a new chicken start-up called Local Feather.

If you have chickens, and sell them as a hobby/side business, would you mind taking a quick 8-question survey? I promise it's short, and your feedback would really help!

Here's the survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GCCSNFW

There's also a place on the survey to leave your email address, if you'd like more info. on how to sell through Local Feather.

Thanks in advance!

DONE! Good luck! Hope you get the answers you are looking for!

Back
Top Bottom